Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
thats what happened with me. I called and she seemed a bit disapointed that after 2 hours on the phone i only orderd 4 fasteners and 4 resepticles. She knew that though. But they still have to set up a customer acount for you. That took them 2 days. I had to have mine shipped 2 day so they would make it here in time.

'99 CSVT 152k miles '95 YJ www.VFXCustom.com PM me with anything you need done in Vinyl.
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
i had mine shipped normally, i couldnt see paying more than twice what the fasteners cost, just for shipping.
i had mentioned using USPS priority, but she wouldnt do it.
oh well

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
read your PM. I just had to get a new set shipped.....OVERNIGHT!!!!!!!

'99 CSVT 152k miles '95 YJ www.VFXCustom.com PM me with anything you need done in Vinyl.
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Well... I was... but then I decided that Ross will have to make do as he is... and I am still deciding to wait on Brad as a replacement.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
They got the alignment and road test done and everything was fine but get this, they ran out of my color of vinyl I'll be there, one way or another!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
W
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
They got the alignment and road test done and everything was fine but get this, they ran out of my color of vinyl I'll be there, one way or another!

So, will you be stripeless? or just partially striped?

Doesn't look like I'm gonna get any of my stuff done before I go. Damn real life!

Roger - "Old Guy" "Every car is a sports car sometime." 1999 White SE Sport V6 MTX 2005 Toyota Sienna - 8 passenger
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
I just got home from visiting my sis in Conneticut and my brother in Maine--its a good thing that we didn't take my car as my front brakes started grinding 2 days before we left. Now I got to get them fixed before the Dyno visit!!!

Paul's NEW '01 Focus ZTS 45k miles and counting! K&N drop-in and Silverstars
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard