My car is still in the bodyshop Hector and I should get it back on Tuesday. We lost a day due to a defective Ford rear hub assmebly Come Monday they have to do the alignment, road test it and make sure it doesn't need anything else (i.e. rack and pinion) and finally do the stripes. I expect the car back Tuesday and I took off of work Wednesday to get it really ready for SZ04'. The one thing that sucks, although its not that big of a deal, is the antenna will not be in more than likely, so he'll have to cutoff the shaft so its not dangling around I can live with no antenna as I'll just listen to CD's until the new, S2000-like antenna comes in and its installed. Maybe, just maybe the company SVT Barge got it from can send it to the bodyshop in time, but I'm not expecting that as nothing has went my way in this entire process

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00