Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
yep....bomb the F*ckers.....sorry i feel strong about this friggin bs.......just nuke em

E1 CSVT s/c-----x turbo---x 3L------check
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by sigma:
But you need to view things from another perspective before advocating the "Glass Parking Lot" approach, which is highly akin to the "Final Solution" approach.

Fine. Here's your perspective. I am not sorry if the pictures in these links offend anyone, but be warned that a couple of them are rightfully disturbing.

images from the Berg Video

images of the burning of Americans in Fallujah

You are right, Sigma. These people do not put the same value on life that we do. Remember, these are acts committed in the name of their god. The killers of Berg, who are so brave in what they do that they forgot to show the world their faces, shouted "God is great!" as they held up his severed head. The "religion of peace" my ass.

I am getting tired of over-educated, pompus, leftists telling me to "understand" the enemy.

I understand this...

"If our enemy is not afraid to die, and we are not willing to kill him, we will be defeated."

former owner, 95 SE MTX 02 Ford Explorer
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by bishop375:
One thing you guys need to remember here... the civilian "contractors" are NOT necessarily construction/sewer/electical workers.

A large number of civvie contractors are hired security forces, some ex-military, including Special Forces, who have the training and capabilities... they just don't wear the uniform, and recieve a slightly different paycheck.

Not this guy.

From WorldNetDaily ....

Berg's mother explained he was in Iraq to help rebuild communication antennas.

"He had this idea that he could help rebuild the infrastructure," she told AP.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by DrGonzo:
These people....The "religion of peace" my ass.

smh. if you think like this then you're just as bad as them.

it's the same as them saying all americans are evil because of a few dispicable soldiers who abused/killed prisoners.

'03 Saab 9-5 Aero
S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by BP:

it's the same as them saying all americans are evil because of a few dispicable soldiers who abused/killed prisoners.

Yeah, let's all lie our way into hell while we're at it, since everybody who decides to use the thing occupying the space between their ears is just as bad as everyone else.

Bottom line is if these specific few proclaim to be a part of a religion, and then fail to uphold the beliefs by pulling off actions like this, then they're going to meet the cold hand of reality very quickly.

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
O
O
You all blame this on the soldiers over in Iraq. Take it back about 13 years or so. Operation Desert Storm started this Al-qeida BS on the US and the world. This didnt just spring up because of that act. Its been there for decades. We were at peace when 9-11 happened. What incited that incident? Tell me that, all you Islamic supporters. We did not incite those events. But be sure as hell we reacted to it. And all this still going on is still in response to the cowardice displayed by the Extremist Arab world. But the rest is just as much to blame (In that area of the world) because they do not assist or cooperate with helping to pick out these guys. I find it funny how, when our OWN American Citizens, just like you and me, do something that i gauruntee all of you have had on your minds during the 9-11 tragedy, we criticize them and put them down. Yet when the aggressors in the situation do something thats so volatile, you defend them and try to pin it on a scapegoat. Indirectly or directly involved, this was going to happen. Recall the word Jihad. They are out to kill ANY and ALL Americans. This includes you, yes you guy, that just tried to defend the enemy and go on the offensive of those that try to protect you. Even though they carried out some form of punishment everyone wanted to do. ( Not necassarily in this way) So the next time you see Military personnel, I hope you feel ashamed for defending the extremists and for putting down the 200,000 men and women that are putting their lives on the line trying to protect everyone, including the idiotic senseless people of Iraq. And yet we are the bad guys? Gimme a [censored] break. Stop defending people based on culutre and religion. Justify it in your own eyes what they did, and I say ur just as sick as them. Therefore, be added to the Extremists, which I said above earlier, should pretty much be dead.

O
O
Also if this makes me an extremist, than so be it. Im an extremist for the irradication of senseless people that kill for no reason. That call upon a jihad on the world and expect it to work out in the end. That put on vests and blow themselves up in front of their own brother and sister. I dont do that, but I sure as hell would go as far as to say jihad on all their asses. So If you say Im an extremsit, I say your stupid and senseless. Fin.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by bishop375:

Go walk by a rape crisis center with that written on a posterboard. I dare you. Hopefully you'll escape with your lives in tact so the two of you will actually learn something from it.

Go walk by a murder victim's family help center with "Rape is a far worse fate than murder" and tell me you wont worry about your safety. When a crime of either severity happens to you, it's the worst thing in the world that could have happened. But in the grand scheme of things, I would rather be raped and live with that, then be murdered and not have a chance to get over the trauma. I am in no way lessening the severity of the crime of rape, just looking at the outcome from a different point of view... -Nick

"Moore has also accused the American people of being the stupidest, most naive people on the face of the Earth. And after last weekend, he's got the box office numbers to prove it!"
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
The day the US lumps all Muslims into one pile for execution, Al-Qaeda and every other Muslim extremist group in existance has won the war.

There won't be a country on this planet that would stand by us and their own political, economic and even militarily response would be devastating to the US.

We are an extraordinarily powerful country, but don't think for a minute that we are an "immortal" country or that the rest of the world would line up and stand silent on such a display of ignorance...

I understand your thought that "if the shoe fits, then wear it", but branding ALL Muslims as a size-9 in fanatical extremism is reckless and dangerous. There's an undeniable pattern of ethnic/social hatred towards the West in many Islamic sects, though it has been a fairly recent phenomenon in terms of the history of the religion; a phenomenon that I still don't fully understand and have a fair amount of difficulty explaining.

I do know that Muslims in general aren't of the bomb-toting, head-severing belief in that it's the only way to hold relations with Western civilization...

Don't let the media suck you into believing that all Muslims have a knife waiting for a Western neck.

JaTo e-Tough Guy Missouri City, TX 99 Contour SVT #143/2760 00 Corvette Coupe
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by BP:

You are stupid. I SAID THE ENEMY. NOT ALL IRAQIS AND ARABS.

Since you lack the skill referred to as reading comprehension, I will make this simple for you.

The terrorists do not practice Islam as you know it.

The terrorists practice a faith called Wahhabism. All the pundits that spent weeks after 9/11 telling us that Islam is a religion of peace were wasting our time. Wahhabism is the dominant religion of Saudi Arabia, was the religion of the Taliban, is the religion of Bin Laden, and holds a large influence in Iran, where much of the funding of the so-called insurgents is coming from.

Wahhabism is a very strict and literal reading of the Koran. It is being taught in religous schools called madrassas throughout the world. If you wish to gain understanding of the faith of the enemy, I suggest you research this subject. Information on wahhabism is easy to find, and lucky for you, BP, easy to comprehend.

Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard