Print Thread
Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17
J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by sigma:
Only through the death of those who did that to him will he and his sons ever have retribution.

so how does this mean that the contractor should die. he was not one of the prison guards.

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Maybe they had him before that and they were just waiting for a good reason to kill him.

Beheading as well as throat slashing in front of video cameras is widely practiced by the Muslim terrorist fanatics all over the world - with Iraqi POWs abuse or not.

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by zgendron:
Rape is FAR worse that murder IMO. You have to live with that trauma for the rest of your life!

That must be the worst logic ever used on these boards.

-- 1999 SVT #220 -- In retrospect, it was all downhill from here. RIP, CEG.
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by bigMoneyRacing:
Rape is FAR worse that murder IMO. You have to live with that trauma for the rest of your life!

Agree 100%. Some stupid Court-TV-educational-programs style crap.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Gah, you are missing my point. I said that yes, I can say it is less sever then killing them. You say that we kill people too. Then you say how can I justify us killing them? I didn't say jack about us killing them, in fact, the only thing I am talking about is making a few prisoners's pose for some pictures. Nothing else.

F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
Originally posted by ExDelayed:
but I hope the killing of this man weighs on those soldiers for they did contribute greatly to his death. As far as I'm concerned they should make each one of them watch the video.

Make the guy who gave the pics/videos to the media, instead of the military, watch the video as well. If the military delt with it, the public would have never known and the contractor might still be alive.

I highly doubt that. That contractor was a dead man the minute they got him. The Iraqi POW situation just gave them justification in the eyes of many to do what they intended to do all along.

Those idiots that could loosely be called "soldiers" have given a perfect excuse to anyone who was on the fence about the U.S. being there to fall right on the Muslim Extremist side and join the "cause". I would imagine that Al Crappa is having no shortage of new recruits with all the airtime that situation has gotten. Not to mention the fact that we are supposed to be the United States...land of freedom and equality and these morons have made us look like the biggest hippocrites on the plaent by their actions. Now I don't believe for a second that higher ups didn't know what was going on...and I believe that the intelligence guys probably encouraged what was going on but "I was just following orders" is NOT a valid excuse.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
I would like to know how many of you "serve" or "have served" in the US Military? I dont think you know what its like to have to babysit prisoners; prisoners, that if they werent in confinement, would be shooting RPGs at your convoy, or aiming their weapons at your head!! DAMN RIGHT there is going to be some abuse!!

"99 T-Red SVT, 99 Tropic Green SVT"
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by RGSOUNDF:

Have either of you witnessed a loved deal with the aftermath of a violent rape? I have had close ones die too early and had a best friend deal with a rape, so I'm speaking from personal experience, hence the IMO. I don't know how you can challenge the logic until you've seen it happen to someone you've loved, as I have, and make your own opinion at that time. Your loved one will NEVER be the same.

- Zack WANTED: T-Red HEATED Side Mirrors FOR SALE: 4 14" Alum Alloys and Nearly New Avid H4s Tires w/ Center Caps 2000 T-Red SVT 1995 LX V6 MTX (RIP)
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by RGSOUNDF:

Go walk by a rape crisis center with that written on a posterboard. I dare you. Hopefully you'll escape with your lives in tact so the two of you will actually learn something from it.

1998 SVT Contour Silver Frost for sale in Classifieds.
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by bambam4501:
I would like to know how many of you "serve" or "have served" in the US Military? I dont think you know what its like to have to babysit prisoners; prisoners, that if they werent in confinement, would be shooting RPGs at your convoy, or aiming their weapons at your head!! DAMN RIGHT there is going to be some abuse!!

I sinerely hope you're not enlisted. With that kind of mentality, you're going against everything you've ever been trained for, and are a disgrace to the uniform.

1998 SVT Contour Silver Frost for sale in Classifieds.
Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard