Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Wasn't Speed Demon the one who had pipes coming out the back fenders of his car? That car is hot.

Champagne 1995 Ford Contour LX R.I.P. - 7/11/06 V6 2.5L 24v DOHC Oversized System
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
Speed Demon is the best out of those
But I like all of them

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by GregDawg:
Wasn't Speed Demon the one who had pipes coming out the back fenders of his car? That car is hot.

these?

note: car still on lift in pic

Last edited by Speed Demon; 05/13/04 08:42 PM.

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
are you still running your exhaust that way?

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
I guess we have to vote on color, ground effects, and rims...it would be nice to have some specs on the cars we got to vote on. I'm not one to really care how it looks on the outside, just what it's got under the hood.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by ZuzuMonk:
I guess we have to vote on color, ground effects, and rims...it would be nice to have some specs on the cars we got to vote on. I'm not one to really care how it looks on the outside, just what it's got under the hood.

I'll be honest I don't have much done to my engine (Header,exhaust, intake) but I could careless about the speed I just want a nice looking car, besides you get all this power from doing up your engine and there isn't really anyplace that you can use it, and if I wanted a fast car I would have chosen a better palteform like a BMW E30 or something.

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
Had to vote for Matt (SpeedDemon)as he's been in this thing a few times now and always come close but not quite. Plus I've had some excellent contour dealings with him, he's a stand up guy for sure.

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by ZuzuMonk:

here's the short list i guess if people are interested, if this is out of line tell me and i'll edit it out boss

quaife, spec II, fidenza, head swap, intake swap, 5spd swap, injectors, maf, nitrous, awesomesauce suspension and money brakes.

btw, thanks shawn, you're a great guy to deal with too

Last edited by Speed Demon; 05/14/04 04:39 PM.

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I had to go with the Mystique since it's so under-represented here anyway.

All of those cars are dandy but they don't spark my attention (except Matt's, his car is the devil, and I love it to death!). First one is very sleek and stealthy, perhaps too much so, but the second one...Those wheels are too much. I can't imagine the hp loss having something that heavy on there anyway.

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by SAV-ZX2:
I had to go with the Mystique since it's so under-represented here anyway.

All of those cars are dandy but they don't spark my attention (except Matt's, his car is the devil, and I love it to death!). First one is very sleek and stealthy, perhaps too much so, but the second one...Those wheels are too much. I can't imagine the hp loss having something that heavy on there anyway.

I'm not worried about HP loss when I have a automatic SE.

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard