Print Thread
Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by chikmagnet340:
where in cali is this place located? i'd definately get one of i didn't have to pay so much shipping!

Its in Norwalk. Pm for the address. Thanks

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
C
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
C
Hi guys,
this is Jacob from Carbon Werks and i'll be your sales rep for this GB so let me know if i can answer any questions for you guys.
feel free to post your questions here or email me at customCFshop@comcast.net.

thanks!
jacob

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by customCFshop:
Hi guys,
this is Jacob from Carbon Werks and i'll be your sales rep for this GB so let me know if i can answer any questions for you guys.

thanks!
jacob

Question 1: I live in Nor-Cal (Bay Area) How much for shipping up here, Shipping cheaper for two if I get another Nor-Cal buyer as well. Shipping would be to a business address.

Its 361 miles of driving each way.

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by customCFshop:
Hi guys,

thanks!
jacob

yeah what would shipping be to me here in georgia, zip code 30680...if it can be cheap enough i am ready to send funds friday...

C
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
C
i'll get you guys shipping quotes tomorrow.
san jose will be cheaper since it's in california, and if we ship two to the same business address, that'll save you a few bucks as well.

georgia will be around $120-130 to a business address.

let me assure you that we don't skim anything off the shipping rate. we use freight carriers we trust to deliver your items safely and in the same factory fresh condition as when it was packaged.

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Bump

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
how long is this gb gonna go on for???i realllllly want one and the price is perfect i just have to get the funds together..

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I am not planning on closing it anytime soon. Maybe a month? Just pm me when your ready to order, even if this is closed.

K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Great price and product livin. I'm glad to see the reinforcement under the hood. If I didn't have so much invested in my current project I'd be in it for the weight savings. Perhaps after I sell the left over parts I'll be lucky enough to participate.

2001 Lincoln LS8 1994 Lexus GS300
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Keyser:
Great price and product livin. I'm glad to see the reinforcement under the hood. If I didn't have so much invested in my current project I'd be in it for the weight savings. Perhaps after I sell the left over parts I'll be lucky enough to participate.

This hood is great. Its very light. I can lift it over my head and do reps with no problem. I could problay through it 10 feet lol! Maybe we could work something out

Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard