Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
jms thats a bomb lookin filter. ok guys i got pictures for the shorts ram kit the prices are a little more expensive than i thought they would be. he asked me what temperatures the parts would get up to and i was thinking between highest it could get to 130 degrees. he got back with me today about the temps and said the manufacturer of the resin said wed be better off using high temp epoxy and that jacked the price up substantually. im sorry for letting this out now i wish i would have known earlier. the price for the short ram kit will be 100 dollors flat. the shorty pipe will be 65 dollors. the maf will be 40. i feel so let down that the price is so darn high. i will go on ebay and buy all the couples for the kit. i expect black will be the color of choice. i saw a great deal on pink. how do i upload these pics.

D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
id like to upload the pictures on the forum but i made a geocities web page. http://www.geocities.com/dallasb84/shortram.html

also the maf backplate is 8 layers thick making it 1/8 inch to it will be strong.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
So $100 gets everything except a filter, right? If so, I'm down...Just out of curiosity, what is the projected price for the CAI extension?

D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
yeah i figure ill sell the pieces individually and considering the price for the small components the cold air extension shouldnt be more that 100 bux max. even though this shorty kit is so expensive the whole cold air kit will still be under 200 bux like i wanted to begin with. i still have to get all the coupling together but will take orders at this time. paypal address is
dallasb84@yahoo.com after you order please send a email with the description of your order.

D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
project pat... 100 bux gets all maf couples hoses and short pipe. if you want to wait for the cold air kit. id just buy the short pipe for now. its all up to you. thanks alot.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Is that short pipe a 3 port (regular duratec) or 4 port (SVT duratec)?

Whats the price on just the short pipe?

CSVT Feels Like Heaven Goes Like Hell Profile
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
I am in for $100. When do you need the money? Also Bridge's question concerns me. If it is only 3 port what do we do for the 4th?

Originally posted by Bridge:
Is that short pipe a 3 port (regular duratec) or 4 port (SVT duratec)?

Justin Schmidt 2000 SVT Tour #1620 of 2150 Born 1/15/2000
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Bridge:

Originally posted by dallasb84:
the shorty pipe will be 65 dollors. the maf will be 40.

Justin Schmidt 2000 SVT Tour #1620 of 2150 Born 1/15/2000
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
i have a contour svt and have designed it to work with my car. it has two 1/4 inch lines and a 3/4 in line in the shorty pipe. then there is a ait sensor. i will make that for you on your order individually. that way you can position it how ever you like. i noticed on the intake i bought a while back there was a 4th port on the metal maf adapter for the ait but i closed it off and cut the hole in the coupling for the ait. that is up to you guys on that but there are 3 bungs on the shorty pipe for the pcv and the 3/4 inch lines. im curious as to different configurations for different models because i have not noticed a difference between the svt and non svt models. the shorty pipe has 3 lines and the maf will have the ait as the customer wants it. i will accept pay pal.
my paypal address is dallasb84@yahoo.com or just dallasb84. your order will be sent to the manufacturer asap.

D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
if you have a specific need for a 4th port let me know and im sure we can work something out. i havent seen a 4th port before. like i said i have a 98 svt and i dont have one.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard