Originally posted by dallasb84:
inside diameter of the maf adapter and cold air extension will be 2.75 and outside will be close to 3 but not quite because of thickness of the fabric.

Seems kind of skinny. For reference, the MAF adapters from the KKM kit are 90mm (3.54 in.)

I know alot of guys here are using K&N filter 3530 which has a 95mm base diameter. Having to cinch the filter base down to 70mm is a dubious task. For those of us who would like to stick with the K&N, would we be able to buy the shorty pipe without the MAF adapter?

If so, or if a larger size MAF could be fabbed (I know that might not be possible at this stage in development), I'd be interested.

Also, will the inside of this intake be laid w/CF as well? I only ask because the "backside" of CF products is often "rough"- which isn't exactly good for smooth laminar flow.

Thanks for expanding our aftermarket.

-Chuck Dienzo Black 98.5 E1 SVT #5022 of 6535 Born on March 16, 1998 "If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."