1 jms....... waiting for pics.
2 darp...... want one so bad hell give his left testiclite
3 focer..... wants pics
4 svtkid.... wants to know how close it will be to the gmk and the injen. well imagine if you can. a couple with two clamps on the throttle body. a shorty pipe thats a little shorter than the kmk pieces of junk with the taps for the pcv and the 3/4 inch hose. then a couple that connects the shorty to the maf. then the carbon maf adapter and then your airfilter. the cold air extension will do away with the maf adapter and will connect to the maf directly and go around the battery like the gmk. i want the extension to be on big piece instead of split at the maf and at the cold air hole. get it? pm and ill try to draw you a skematic on ms paint.
5 phatyysvt. wants pics
6 freeprojectpat. wants pics and wants a custom one made. pm me man and maybe we can hook something up for you. it shouldnt be too hard.
7 99redsvt.. wants pic and interested in the short ram.

so far thats seven people interested of that one is for sure. i am still waiting on the pics. i have recieved notice that the prototype molds for the maf are being made. i should have heard something today but i didnt. as for the shorty pipe that should be easy to make. come on guys i need more people for the prices to really go down significantly. i wish i could quote these but at this point i am still in the dark.