Print Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
#951400 05/29/04 10:45 PM
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
these intakes will be 100% carbon. like stated before. dont be dissappointed if the price for the (full cold air kit) is near the price of the gmk kit. i want to keep it as low as possible but carbon is more expensive than wrapping it over aluminum. there are 3 layers of carbon sleeve which is super high quality stuff. but yeah on to the up date..... the short ram will be....1 shorty pipe, 1 carbon maf adapter, and mounting stuff like coupling and hose. cold air kit will be......1 shorty pipe, 1 cold air extension that will connect to the maf directly. i pressume the cold air extesion will be one piece and not be split in the center.
Update from the manufacturer:
maf prototype and short pipe should be done this weekend. thats the news.

OK who is IN ON THIS and who is waiting to see pics and who doesnt care at all. i need to know and i need more people in so the prices can drop. its about to get hecktic pretty quick as as soon as i collect your money your order will be made. come on guys this is the best time to get the best price and i need your help to do it. lets get this rolling.

#951401 05/29/04 11:21 PM
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Waiting to see pics here, most likely in, curious as to final price!

Justin Schmidt 2000 SVT Tour #1620 of 2150 Born 1/15/2000
#951402 05/29/04 11:31 PM
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
I really want to say I am in but, I need to see pics and prices for both shorty and cold air kits...

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by darpinian:
Originally posted by svtkid04:
i would like to see some pics of the cold air intake. will it look like speed demons injen intake or is it like the one on the link. i would love the intake to look like speed demons injen prototype .

THIS was the one on NECO. Seeing as though the MAF and all that is gonna be Carbon Fiber you can just get a mental picture of the outcome...

~darp~

but is it going to be one piece? will it look like speed demons injen intake. i dont have a pic but you guys know what it looks like. let me reword that. will you be able to see the attachment between the shory and the extension or will it be one solid piece cuz tha would be sick and so on.

Last edited by svtkid04; 05/30/04 02:39 AM.
#951404 05/30/04 03:38 AM
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by dallasb84:
these intakes will be 100% carbon. like stated before. dont be dissappointed if the price for the (full cold air kit) is near the price of the gmk kit. i want to keep it as low as possible but carbon is more expensive than wrapping it over aluminum. there are 3 layers of carbon sleeve which is super high quality stuff. but yeah on to the up date..... the short ram will be....1 shorty pipe, 1 carbon maf adapter, and mounting stuff like coupling and hose. cold air kit will be......1 shorty pipe, 1 cold air extension that will connect to the maf directly. i pressume the cold air extesion will be one piece and not be split in the center.
Update from the manufacturer:
maf prototype and short pipe should be done this weekend. thats the news.

OK who is IN ON THIS and who is waiting to see pics and who doesnt care at all. i need to know and i need more people in so the prices can drop. its about to get hecktic pretty quick as as soon as i collect your money your order will be made. come on guys this is the best time to get the best price and i need your help to do it. lets get this rolling.

I'm in 100%. I wanna see the Pics of course. But I know I'm in for sure. Price doesn't really trip me out. I'll go up to 200 for this.

~darp~

Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TMÃ?â?¬N:
I can do anything if i can find that powder .

#951405 05/30/04 05:15 PM
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
i'll prolly be in, i too would def. have to see some pics tho

#951406 05/31/04 02:43 AM
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I'm in...But, I want to make sure for the CAI, no cutting and no fusebox/battery location? Or is it the same as the other CAI?

#951407 05/31/04 04:42 AM
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Interested in the short ram intake, but need to see pictures first.

Originally posted by LUCA:
Yep. You can be Phil too if you'd like.

D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
1 jms....... waiting for pics.
2 darp...... want one so bad hell give his left testiclite
3 focer..... wants pics
4 svtkid.... wants to know how close it will be to the gmk and the injen. well imagine if you can. a couple with two clamps on the throttle body. a shorty pipe thats a little shorter than the kmk pieces of junk with the taps for the pcv and the 3/4 inch hose. then a couple that connects the shorty to the maf. then the carbon maf adapter and then your airfilter. the cold air extension will do away with the maf adapter and will connect to the maf directly and go around the battery like the gmk. i want the extension to be on big piece instead of split at the maf and at the cold air hole. get it? pm and ill try to draw you a skematic on ms paint.
5 phatyysvt. wants pics
6 freeprojectpat. wants pics and wants a custom one made. pm me man and maybe we can hook something up for you. it shouldnt be too hard.
7 99redsvt.. wants pic and interested in the short ram.

so far thats seven people interested of that one is for sure. i am still waiting on the pics. i have recieved notice that the prototype molds for the maf are being made. i should have heard something today but i didnt. as for the shorty pipe that should be easy to make. come on guys i need more people for the prices to really go down significantly. i wish i could quote these but at this point i am still in the dark.

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
just a question for you...i'm not in on this but i was wondering...

you say the MAF is going to be built into the intake and you're going to do away with the stock one? Isn't that going to do jack the price up considerably because you are not only paying for an intake but also for an MAF? And how is your MAF going to work correctly? Is it going to be calibrated for duratecs/zetecs?

Or did I misunderstand?

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard