Originally posted by dallasb84:
jms,
if you want something a little different and want something custom made. like have the maf in a different place that is possible too. but for the cold air kits id like to get alot of them ordered so the price will be cheap so that there can be a better market for parts for 2.5 owners. if you require something different pm me and i can get it for you. of course payment will be upfront for it since it will be custom made. but be rest assured this will be quality and your moneys worth.

Not looking for anything custom made. Just looking for something better then what I have! I was this close to purchasing the GMK intake honestly, then I saw your GB. I am in no hurry, just the thought of a CF intake sounded neat.

Anyway, like I said I eventually want a CAI. I am under the impression that your CAI kit is going to replace everything from the TB down? If you are making the short ram intake first, which is the replacement for the accordian tube and a MAF adapter. I will buy that. I am also assuming that your CAI is going to be the same as your short ram but with an extention from the MAF adapter? Please correct me if I am wrong. I also want this. I was just curious if it I will save money by waiting for the whole thing or just buy the short ram first then when the extention is done buy that?

Hope I didnt ramble to much....kinda late

Justin Schmidt 2000 SVT Tour #1620 of 2150 Born 1/15/2000