yeah i saw those intakes they are very nice. but i am not partial to the way they made them. the shape is exquisite, but if they used a carbon fiber sleeve rather than making them with sheet you wouldnt see the begining and end of the fabric. the intakes im getting will be made from 3k fiber twill weave sleeve and there will be no edge visible. even though this has nothing to do with strenght the sleeve is also more durable since stress will be carried evenly through the part. i think the gmk intakes look great and so will the ones i can get. ill also be able to get the short rams too. think of it like this. you have a mandrel and instead of wrapping a sheet around it and wet laying. the sleeve is pulled over the mandrel keeping a consistant fabric thickness. sleeve is also more expensive for the reason its manufactured for a certain range of diameter. just a few pointers in the process thats involved here. as soon as i can get finished pictures ill post them and take orders. by all means if you need one right now go with the gmk they have a great reputation that i dont have yet. just remember after i get all the R&D done we take take a big order and depostits and get a cheaper price. right now its high because we have had to get a mandrel made (basically a mold) get the custom order for the sleeve and epoxy. just my two cents. i would just like a list of people that are interested in waiting this out and getting these ones. id like at least 10 units cold air and short ram combined. before i get this going. thanks guys. were looking at a price that ive invested being around 175 to 200 ish also these will have a carbon fiber maf adapter. that might be a little unique.