Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
Originally posted by MystiqueSVT:
Originally posted by Tim:
Originally posted by ATL-SVT:

If that's the case then my bad, I never tried to beat a dead horse an FI my contour.

THe other comment about 500 hp was a bit of sarcasm on my part. There is more HP to be had with a proper tune albeit, nowhere near 500.

Dude, we bought our boost off a shelf; these guys took an already well-performing engine, some metal, a torch, some high-dollar grease, and lots of beer and more than doubled the amount of power than our cars put down stock, using less displacement than mine and probably about the same amount of boost as yours prior to your modding. I'd call that an accomplishment worthy of nothing but respect.

To say, "I never tried to beat a dead horse an FI my contour" is to skate on extremely thin ice. I would imagine the LS1 forum would have the same thing to say about a Neon. Represent for your old ride, man, even if your new one is faster

Tim

Oh yeah.......all us LS1 guys just love the Neon guys!
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168210&highlight=SRT4

Ya'll make yourselves sound worse than srt4 owners. I know f-body owners that act worse than srt4 owners and vice versa. Funny how people can't differentiate a car from a person. I think it's just the ws6 and ss owners are just mad because a stock $21k neon can come so close to beating them. And with just $3k, a srt4 could absolutely SMOKE a ws6. I know first hand what a stock srt4 vs. ws6 race looks like, and it won't take much for that 4cyl to kill the 8cyl.

Funny thing was, after the race(s), the srt4 owner was telling it straight to everyone, while the ws6 owner was really really inflating how much he won by.

First off.....yep...I'm responding to an off topic post. I've paid money for the server...so I feel I can do this just this once!

Dude. A stock Neon will not hang with a stock LS1...not even an A4 Convertible. They all run mid to low 13's.

Dude......with 3k an LS1 will be deep, deep into the low 11's. Heck...with a 150 shot I'd be into the high 11's.

Go here to get a clue. http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/

Now...back on topic. Rick....you better get that beast in a magazine! Like SVT Barge said...go get it dynoed on a Dynojet instead of a Mustang and I guarantee you'll be hitting 400+ at the wheels. Mustangs always dyno low!

2000 WS6 Convertible A4 13.11 @ 107.5 with a lid, Ram Air and LTs Gone:95 Mystique LS Young America edition V6, MTX 15.6 @ 91