The AEM Uego was simple to install. Just welded a bung before my center resonator and hooked the guage up to 12 volt power. I didn't trust the reading on the dyno as it showed me at 12.3:1 and my gauge read out at 11.1:1. I'm going to play with my SAFC and get my guage to reading better and go with that. They were having problems getting a good reading with my exhaust setup and the sensor type they had.

Demon, I'm running a 2.7x" pulley all ready. I think if I go smaller I actually will overspin the max rpm on the S/C.

Chris, you are getting the smaller core as that's what fits without any major problems and as you can see it all ready will support 400 hp which won't happen on your 2.5. I have only barely looked at fitting a larger core and that won't happen until late summer if at all.

In all I'm a little more than pleased with the final results and I know some minor tweaks will yield me over 400 pretty easily. I should also mention this dyno was on about 3 gallons of 1 year old 91 octane mixed with about 5 gallons of fresh 92. So a better fuel will also do me just fine.

Lastly, I've got to give some thanks to my wonderful wife who has given me 1000's of hours to spend in the garage and I wouldn't have been able to complete this project without her understanding.

Thanks,
Rick

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale