Print Thread
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
got them both. thank you guys very much

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
okay everyone last day to order, I am ordering everything first thing tomorrow morning. I have printed and counting how much of everything will be ordered. I will post it soon today/tomorrow morning.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Forgot to ask you - and don't remember it listed in your specs - is there a LED replacing the bulb in the tranny/gears indicator window?

If the answer is yes, I need that one too.

A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by RGSOUNDF:
Forgot to ask you - and don't remember it listed in your specs - is there a LED replacing the bulb in the tranny/gears indicator window?

actually, i didn't put on in there because some of the shift boots (mainly pre98) have green covers that don't come off without breaking into the shifter piece. If you want it, i can get it for you.

#945982 05/30/04 05:38 AM
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
The group buy is closed now. for further notice, this Group buy didn't do as good as it as was expected. these kits will no longer be offered through me. only 3mm and 5mm leds will be offered. Thank you everyone for your business, kits will be ordered tomorrow. Everyone should be expecting them by mid next month (2-3 weeks).

R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by auiotour:

actually, i didn't put on in there because some of the shift boots (mainly pre98) have green covers that don't come off without breaking into the shifter piece. If you want it, i can get it for you.

My ATX shift cover is just a piece of plastic that snaps in/out. Plz advise me what kind of bulb I can use and whether u can include that one. Tnx.

A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Send addition $1.50 for the bulb. and color.

R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Money sent.

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by auiotour:

My ATX shift cover is just a piece of plastic that snaps in/out. Plz advise me what kind of bulb I can use and whether u can include that one. Tnx.

If you have a 98+ with the green letters and red indicator strip, then you're gonna need to scrape some paint.

I wrote a small how-to here . And behind it, there's one white LED.

1998 Mystique LS: -2.5 Duratec ATX -Vibrant White -------------------- =Pics= =Info=
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Good job, Amarv. Now, the question - how did ya scrape this green material - what exactly did ya use?
Also what u wrote, "Then to stick it all together i used a combination of hot glue and superglue in various spots" - to stick what together - the rubber band with the red indicator looks like it just slides into the notch of the underside of CDW Bezel, now doesn't it?

Tnx.

Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard