Originally posted by wa2tuff:
Originally posted by auiotour:
Okay everyone the Group buy is coming to a close in only two days the last day is the 30th. I am ordering on the 31st. Get your orders in while you can!!!

I've decided I want to do this. Few questions first:
1. Reference your pix--are you using bright or vivid?
2. I'm leaning toward bright BUT since you have no control over the brightness--(I'm assuming the dimmer switch won't work with LED's)--are the brights distracting at night?
3. I have ELGlow gauges. Would you recommend keeping them in or removing them? They're a nice blue but not as BLUE as the LED's would make them.
4. I want the needles to be RED. Would you suggest getting red #74 LED's for that and if so, how much more over the $30 kit price?

Thanks, I'll be waiting and I'll send you the money as soon as you reply.

1. mine are vivid.
2. bright is better, unless you get head aches easy. dimmer doesn't work, it would be the difference of a 510 ohm to a 511 ohm resistor, barely noticable.
3. I would leave them, I am buying some soon, well EL sheets, and making the gauges myself.
4. red can be substituted in, just make sure you tell me that when you send your paypal payment in.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.