Originally posted by wa2tuff:
Quick question--in your gauge tutorial, you said to replace the 5 bulbs in the cluster. When I put in ELGlows, it appeared like there were alot more than 5 twist sockets on the back of the cluster. Am I seeing things, or are those blue-green knobs on the back of the cluster something else? AND, since you have to twist the wires on the LED's so they will light, is there any problems with them coming loose and not lighting.? I really like the LED's better than the ELGlows, just not sure about the above questions.

I think those other sockets are for the turn signal bulbs, seat belt, gas light, etc... I just did this last week, the bulbs are held pretty tight by the sockets, you just have to twist the wires to get them to line up right. I don't know if I explained that well, but basically I would be surprised if the bulbs came loose.

Tan 98 Contour V6 ATX -BAT intake, SVT exhaust, SVT suspension, Stazi brakes, superchip, opt TB, opt Y "Max Power never abbreviates, each letter is as important as the one that preceeded it. Maybe even MORE important... no, as important."