that damn truck has PLENTY of life in it. Crazy man.

What will you be using to tow the other tour? If you have the proper equipment such as a dolly and type 3 trailer hitch/tow package (get them from u-haul for 150) then I think your tour could do it.

Few things to take into consideration.

1. How heavy is the other car. If it has a blown engine and you aren't yanking anything off of the engine then pull the engine and get rid of it. Lose that 800 or so pounds then your tour would have minimal problems pulling it.

2. Don't forget about tire pressures. Make sure your tires are at the recommended PSI.

3. Remember to keep your tranny with Overdrive OFF!!! Very Very important!!!

You should be good to go. I've pulled trucks (small ones) with my mystique (zetec) and I had no problems. just remember about the overdrive.

Keep this in mind also. You have a 3.0 V6 which makes 153HP and 182 Torque for the low range model and 200 HP and 200 torque for the better model. I don't know which one you have but either one of those should have enough power for you to make it.

Don't hold me to any of this, just stating opinions and what I would do if I was in your shoes.

95 Mystique GS Zetec ATX: Dead - Dec 5th, 2003 94 Accord LX 2.2L MTX Non-Vtec. Few bolt ons. 02 Escape XLT 3.0 V6 ATX. This thing has the CD4E in it?! What the hell was ford thinking?