Originally posted by myfastse:
Originally posted by gsxr907:
Originally posted by myfastse:
Originally posted by BlackCSVT:
Zinc yellow,5spd, premium package. Boost coming soon!!

Ever Heard of True Blue performance? They built the first ford (mustang) modular motor in the 7's or 8's can't remember. RayWee was their motor guy.

You need to PM RayWee. He just got done building a 2V and Dynoed at 672hp. He is a Mustang god. He owns 3 now.

Later,

yeah build a 2v$$$$$$$$$ why not buy a cobra and just bolt a few mods and have 450-500 streetable power?
672 I am sure is not the most streetable!
thats like if you have the choice between a ztec and a 3L

Never said it was cheaper. Never said it was easier. But peple think that you can't make power out of a 2V. That is all I was stating. Also Never said it was streetable.

Ok, i never siad the GT did not have potential....I was just stating that the Cobra takes better to mods.

Yea you can make a GT fast, But dollar for dollar the Cobra will net you more in the long run.

No one, LEast of all me, was disputing the fact that you can push good amounts of HP out of a GT 2V.

All i was stating was that the Cobra would tkae better to the mods than the GT.

I just want to clarify that, becasue it looks like people can take this post a little to far, and that was not my intent with the previous statement i made.

Lupe

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles