Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
#944099 05/01/04 08:29 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Honestly, the Bushes (collective, Senior and the little Shrub, George W.) had done MORE HARM to our country than good.

Had Bush Senior NOT gotten involved in Kuwait, Al Queda wouldn't have quickened their haste to bring us down.

Then they blow up multiple buildings because Clinton is too retarded to actually heed the crappy CIA reports about the Al Queda terrorist network. He leaves,

And the even stupider Shrub enters. Well, all he does is vacation, so we get attacked, and his initial agenda of avenging his father's goals are IMMEDIATLEY justified.

He goes into Iraq, captures Saddam, and We're still bloody there. Oh yeah, he toppled the Taliban.

ALL PRESIDENTS help our country, that's undeniable. They all make mistakes, that's ALSO undeniable.

Clinton brought our country back from whatever Bush Sr. did. But at least Bush Sr. was SMART and knew how to be a president. Clinton did have his share of screw ups, coverups, etc. and was forced to deal with them publicly, but at least he didn't blow our hard earned tax money on a personal vendetta.

Shrub is a BLITHERING IDIOT. What was his college GPA? How many jobs did he hold and fail at? He's a Freakin' loser, and he's convinced AN ENTIRE COUNTRY he's intelligent enough to RUN our country. His cabinet is what has kept our country going, kept us from being more of an international disgrace, and helped the economy recover. All good done during his presidency can undeniably be attributed to his cabinet.

I hope we stick to getting out in June and let these crazy Muslims get back to the cacophony they're used to. . .I'd much rather go back to NOT being stressed about getting bombed than the hell we're in right now. Hell, we can start biking again, we don't need gas for that. . .

#944100 05/01/04 08:32 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Alphatour:
Extremely graffic pictures of the WAR in IRAQ.....

CAUTION

A side we never see. Stop the war bring our troops back.

Alpha

And what would brining our soldiers home do????? Things will only get horribly worse if the US soldiers leave now. We have to follow through with what is necessary in order to bring Iraq out of the slums its in. You had better be happy we are staying there and rebuilding. Of course there will be casualties. Its WAR. Of course is not gonna be pretty, but Damn you can't pull out when your needed the most. Stop being such a bloody wimp and do what needs to be done. The United States is the police force of the world. We are the military for over 160 nations. We are the worlds strongest nation and I support Bush 100000%.

We are sometimes faced with bad situations. But you can't just ignore or run from them. An isolationist attitude doesn't work with this much technology. We can't afford to let some things just go by. And pulling our troops will only screw Iraq up more than what it already is. We are gonna have troops in Iraq for years to come guys.....so get used to it.

I'll admit those pictures are not pretty, but maybe that'll awaken some of you up to whats goin on in other parts of the world. US intervention was and is still needed in Iraq. PERIOD.

Bush '04

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
#944101 05/01/04 08:43 PM
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
The media thrives on negative stories. The OJ Simpson case was one of the biggest stories ever. Then the Rodney King story was so big that it caused a riot.

The biggest stories I remember are Martha Steward, OJ Simpson, Rodney King Beating, Waco Texas, Timothy McVeigh, and the story that will never go away (Columbine School shooting).

The 9 11 story was big but it deserved the media attention.

I question their strategy in Iraq. If they are going to liberate Iraq then they need to show more positive things. Showing the abuse of prisoners did more harm than good.

#944102 05/01/04 08:56 PM
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Alpha - thanks for sharing those pics. They are simply amazing. If I were a soldier, I would make a photo journal, too. There are so many things you just don't see in our day-to-day life here in USA. Things like: camels, burning tanks, sand storms, etc.

While those pics are amazing, they're also extremely saddening. Loss of life =

Originally posted by Davo7SVT:
Originally posted by Dionysus:
Support the troops, not the war.

That's a nice catch phrase anti-war, anti-soldier people use to try to make other people make sense of their idiocy.

If you don't support what the troops are doing, how can you support the troops?

Davo - I disagree. I do not support the killing, the invasion, the destruction. However, I have the utmost respect for our soldiers over there. What they're doing is commendable to the highest degree (IMO), and they're doing it with conviction.

And it is for these reasons I cringe at the thought of loosing these fine, capable, intelligent, and promising young people in a war. It saddens me to see people with such drive, conviction, and selflessness die for a cause that I personally don't agree with (even though they are willing).

Does that make sense?

FWIW, I think the statement is mis-worded. Jato, I liked the prostitution analogy... So, do I support the war? NO. Do I want the soldiers to come back and leave Iraq in disarray? NO. What do I want??? I don't know... Good thing I'm not the president.

Last edited by Derk2000; 05/01/04 09:03 PM.

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
#944103 05/01/04 09:05 PM
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by ssmumich00:
Hell, we can start biking again, we don't need gas for that. . .

WORD!

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
#944104 05/01/04 09:47 PM
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Hell, we can start biking again, we don't need gas for that. . .

Atleast you said 1 thing that was intelligent in your post...

#944105 05/01/04 10:12 PM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by JaTo:
Originally posted by Dionysus:
Support the troops, not the war.

I've never understood this ploy. It's about as ineptly stupid as claiming to support prostitutes and not prostitution...

It's not stupid at all. Our servicemen & women are there under orders. They are doing their job. I support them for doing their job which is a crappy, horrible job. Everytime, I hear of another death, I feel angry and guilty.

I disagreed strongly with the belief that Iraq HAD to be invaded at the time it was. Despite all the backtracking now, the primary reason that Iraq was invaded was to find WMD's. They're not there. Maybe there was none to start with, maybe they were moved to Syria. Either way, they're not there.

Many have commented, in the absence of finding of WMD's, that Saddam supported Al Qaeda etc, etc and that alone was a valid reason to overthrow him. I haven't seem anything to support that. Iran & Syria do more to support international terrorism. When are we invading those countries ?

So .... I support the troops, I didn't support the war.

Regards ...

Bless our servicemen & women overseas. L.Cpl Ian Malone, 1st Battalion Irish Guards, R.I.P.
#944106 05/02/04 12:35 AM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Honestly, the Bushes (collective, Senior and the little Shrub, George W.) had done MORE HARM to our country than good.

Had Bush Senior NOT gotten involved in Kuwait, Al Queda wouldn't have quickened their haste to bring us down.

Then they blow up multiple buildings because Clinton is too retarded to actually heed the crappy CIA reports about the Al Queda terrorist network. He leaves,

And the even stupider Shrub enters. Well, all he does is vacation, so we get attacked, and his initial agenda of avenging his father's goals are IMMEDIATLEY justified.

He goes into Iraq, captures Saddam, and We're still bloody there. Oh yeah, he toppled the Taliban.

ALL PRESIDENTS help our country, that's undeniable. They all make mistakes, that's ALSO undeniable.

Clinton brought our country back from whatever Bush Sr. did. But at least Bush Sr. was SMART and knew how to be a president. Clinton did have his share of screw ups, coverups, etc. and was forced to deal with them publicly, but at least he didn't blow our hard earned tax money on a personal vendetta.

Shrub is a BLITHERING IDIOT. What was his college GPA? How many jobs did he hold and fail at? He's a Freakin' loser, and he's convinced AN ENTIRE COUNTRY he's intelligent enough to RUN our country. His cabinet is what has kept our country going, kept us from being more of an international disgrace, and helped the economy recover. All good done during his presidency can undeniably be attributed to his cabinet.

I hope we stick to getting out in June and let these crazy Muslims get back to the cacophony they're used to. . .I'd much rather go back to NOT being stressed about getting bombed than the hell we're in right now. Hell, we can start biking again, we don't need gas for that. . .

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
wait..........ok........no AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry didn't mean to offend you.........just couldn't withold from nearly killing myself with laughter at the shier stupidity of your post.

Oh and I'd just love to hear how you know what takes place at the cabinet meetings in the White House....

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
#944107 05/02/04 01:45 AM
L
L
Who cares about the enemy dieing!
Let them DIE!
I am going back next month and believe in Bush and This Country!
They hate us and it plain in simple.
Get a clue you liberal F?ck's

#944108 05/02/04 02:22 AM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by Lets Go!:
Who cares about the enemy dieing!
Let them DIE!
I am going back next month and believe in Bush and This Country!
They hate us and it plain in simple.
Get a clue you liberal F?ck's

If a 'liberal F?ck' was President, you wouldn't have had to go to Iraq in the first place. Anyway, keep your head down over there. Stay safe.

Bless our servicemen & women overseas. L.Cpl Ian Malone, 1st Battalion Irish Guards, R.I.P.
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard