Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
#944089 05/01/04 04:01 PM
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
I support the bus driver but not the bus.

#944090 05/01/04 04:04 PM
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
I never liked my bus driver. My elementary music teacher was teh hotness, though.

#944091 05/01/04 04:12 PM
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Originally posted by infuryum:
I never liked my bus driver. My elementary music teacher was teh hotness, though.

I never liked my bus driver either. He kept picking up all those minority kids.

#944092 05/01/04 04:24 PM
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Silly minorities...

Originally posted by MarkO:
http://unpa.org/news-operation-iraqi-freedom.htm

These shots were great.

#944093 05/01/04 04:40 PM
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
After 9-11, our economy was horrible, a very bad state. I don't agree with Bush and most of his dicissions, but whatever real reason he went over there. To gain oil wells, bring the economy back, get rid of terrorism, to get rid of a main the US put into power long ago. Whatever it was, the US Economy is being effected by it. Was brings and economy back to life. Something that would have taken almost a decade to do without it. People are enjoying their lifes now, knowing that the people who helped kill so many US civilins, are being avenged. If I had the balls to go, and I don't. I would be there, fighting, for the greater or our country. Not being, unpatricotic (sp?). I would be there, Support our troops, who want to be there. Support our the war against terrorism, or whatever they are fighting for. Its for the better of our country, and anything is the better for their country. Bet you never thought about this. Most of those buildings that are in pieces everywhere, were long like that before either of the Bush Presidents ever visit Iraq. Their people suffer, our people suffered. Those who made everyone suffer, its their time to suffer. Let our troops do what we are to affraid to go and do. Let them stand up for what is right.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
#944094 05/01/04 04:58 PM
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
I agree, mang... but that was hella difficult to read.

#944095 05/01/04 05:43 PM
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by infuryum:
I agree, mang... but that was hella difficult to read.

w3rd

99 SE Sport SilverFrost MTX 01 F4i Red/White My mom says I shouldn't talk to conservatives.
#944096 05/01/04 07:59 PM
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D

....he flipped the picture to try and make it look like an SAM shot at an A10. Its just the A10 firing a flare.

Originally posted by Alphatour:
Stop the war bring our troops back.

Alpha

Im lawling at your statement, these pictures are what happens in a war , this one is pretty mild bro. Also I cant imagine your SOLDIER friends being scared for their lives sometimes. I dont think youre really acquantied with worldwide reality , nor the reality of war.

#944097 05/01/04 08:21 PM
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Originally posted by Dionysus:
I'm tired of conservatives blaming the media for all of Bush's f-ups.

First, one first has to take the presumptive stance that Bush is actually f**king up. Him and his staff have screwed up on a few things, yes, though by far and away this Administration has accomplished more via firm action instead of half-measures and political masturbating than any other in recent memory.

Second, one has to be a drooling idiot not to figure out that the media that most US citizens are exposed to are ONLY pushing one side of the story to the exclusion of most others, because it's the only side the sells in the wonderful world of "infotainment"...

He hasn't done a single thing to better this country since he started his term 9 months after he was inaugurated when he come back from vacation.

What brand of blinders do you wear? I ask only because I'm desperately in need of a pair myself and the ones you have are working WONDERS...

Please tell me how the media outlets, most of them owned by very conservative corporations like AOL Time Warner, are twisting around daily occurences. Stop blaming others and take some responsibilty for your screw-ups.

Some may be conservate-owned, but that doesn't mean s**t becuase most if not ALL of the major networks and papers are liberal-operated...

Yes, these things that are happening overseas are terrible, and no face of war is a war anyone would like to see.

Support the troops, not the war.

I've never understood this ploy. It's about as ineptly stupid as claiming to support prostitutes and not prostitution...

JaTo e-Tough Guy Missouri City, TX 99 Contour SVT #143/2760 00 Corvette Coupe
#944098 05/01/04 08:23 PM
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Please tell me how the media outlets, most of them owned by very conservative corporations like AOL Time Warner, are twisting around daily occurences. Stop blaming others and take some responsibilty for your screw-ups.

AOL Time Warner is conservative owned? Since when?!?!?! B.S. Ted Turner is about as a liberal dem as it gets.

But whatever, liberal or conservative, I'm tired of the media displaying all the negatives that are going on in Iraq, instead of the positives. It's all about the things that went wrong, isntead of right, about how many U.S. soldiers died instead of insurgents and etc.

That's what pisses me off.

Lets face it, any loss of life is terrible, but it's part of war, so it's not 'shocking' that people die during war. I'd like to see some of these piece of [censored] stations report about INNOCENT people getting killed by drunk drivers. Where's the media in that?

And FWIW, before the war started, I was expecting 2000-5000 dead U.S. soldiers before the end of major combat. In this aspect, the U.S. military was top notch.

-J

'98 4Runner
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard