I've been wondering the same thing on my car? Where on your block is it leaking? Air intake side? That is the side mine is leaking from. I plan to tackle this more this weekend. I have already gone through an upper Rad hose. The heater return hose below that rad hose. Then I did the thermostat housing. Disovered there was definatley a leak there at some point. I had put stop leak in a while a ago and you could see where it had been working. Today I took the heat sheild off to get a better view for tomorrow. I also hosed all the coolant and dye off the engine bay. There has been fluid pooling on the transmission case. The dealership says it may be the head gasket leaking outside the block since it seems to be nothing else. I'm still trying to get all options exhausted before I drop serious coin doing the HG.

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)