Originally posted by thejms:
I have been saving up for the streetflight kit for awhile now. I am interested. As far as the kit goes, will it include all if not more than the SF kit. Like headers, batt relocate, injectors, etc etc?

If you want to sell the kit here, you're probably going to have to pony up for the test kit, show all your parts supplied, give references, and a lot more to break this market.

I can think of several names of companies off the top of my head that have tried to market another turbo kit for these cars only to never ever ever produce a single legitimate thing. Not to mention these engines are highly tempermental and unless you can produce a test mule that has over 30,000 miles logged and hundred's of dyno pulls then you're not in the same ballpark as Street Flight.

It's been shown all ready that if you can do some fab and install work you can modify stock manifolds and such to get some good numbers, but the SF kit is very complete and top of the line piece, hence the price tag.

Just fair warning to all. If you can produce this for this price tag great. If you get more than 5 people willing to plop down a deposit in this group with the high failure rate of expensive group buys lately, I'd be very surprised.

My .04
Rick

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale