Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by 3LPOWER:
cayenne twin turbo blah???

1/4 14.25@101.90

yeah very blah

thats terrible!

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
That car is so booty-ful.

And to all the Porsche haters, do you know that the Duratec V6 was co-developed with Porsche? So in a way, you kinda hate the Duratec?

1996 Mondeo 24v 4-door twin janspeed stainless pipe cat by-pass Phase 2 RS bodykit 16" cosworth alloys K&N RU3530 SVT TB/UIM/LIM poly bushings konis/bat springs/bar Pioneer MSDS Indiglos P&P heads 2005 Mondeo Zetec Tdci
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by WorldTour:
But, the Carerra GT has to be one of the coolest sounding cars on the planet.
Right Click & Save As

I did a search and didn't find this, so if it's a repost.... SO WHAT.
-Mark

Well...Duh!!! j/k. This is the only Porsche I would buy!

2003 Sonic Blue SVT Cobra Coupe 2003 RedFire SVT Cobra Convertable 2005 Dark Toreador Red F150 XLT 4x4 2000 Black SVT Contour - Beater
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
I saw a vid of a pair of Carrera GTs on the autobahn against an 01 Cobra. The O1 Cobra kept up with them till about 150 MPH, then the Carrera GTs were pulling away like the Cobra was stopped.

2003 Sonic Blue SVT Cobra Coupe 2003 RedFire SVT Cobra Convertable 2005 Dark Toreador Red F150 XLT 4x4 2000 Black SVT Contour - Beater
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Another reason it likes to rev fast is the fact that it has titanium connecting rods, reduces just a little bit of weight.

"I'm not above the law, I'm beyond the law" 1999 CSVT Toreador Red Magnaflow Resonator and large K&N
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
Originally posted by Ronan:
That car is so booty-ful.

And to all the Porsche haters, do you know that the Duratec V6 was co-developed with Porsche? So in a way, you kinda hate the Duratec?

Um, yeah that was already mentioned. So in a way, you kinda hate reading.

So what if the guy isn't a Porsche fan. He never exactly called them shitboxes now did he? Thing is, he's probably driven them.

2003 Ford Focus ZX3 "Tarmac" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2352003
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Yeah, this is kind of like the old Ford vs Chevy arguments.

I love Porsches, but I've met many people over the years who just didn't care for them. They typically liked Italian cars better. So, you go down to the local country club bar and you might hear a couple guys arguing Porsche vs Ferrari. You really want to see bashing of any German make, head over to the Alfa boards.

Me, I like them all.

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
I've owned 2 Italian cars in my life (Ferrar 328GTS and an Alfa Romeo Quadrifolgio), and both were mechanical nightmares.. To the point where if I was taking a long trip, I'd take my regular car for fear of getting stranded far away from home.

I actually found a mint Ferrari 355 for $69K on the DuPont Registry (8000 miles!), but reliability and maintenance have scared me away. I've been daily driving my Porsche for about 2 years now, and it's never once let me down.

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by mbSVT:
Originally posted by supertouringmike:
WORLDTOUR & CFCSVT, Why you be Porsche Haters?

Its so not right! So intolerant!

You gota roll wid da Big Dogs,ALLLIIIIGGGHHHTTT.

Peace my Tour Bros.

I felt the same way Back in Da day,but I was enlightened by the passage of time and the Obvious truth in it.

"Every Porsche Ever Made Is A Race Car"

Its rather obvious that your money came from an inheritence.

Though its no ones business it was only $40,000 from my Mom and the only $$$$ I'll ever get of which $25,000 went to the 996 and I'm still paying over $650 per mnth for 72 mnths. Happy ? Plus I still got a money pit (contour) have mercy guys.....We all are all CEG'ers together!

P.S. I don't count the Porsche "truck"

01 PORSCHE 996 Merdian/Black Full Aero Fabspeed mufflers Fabspeed CAI B & M shifter 96 GL MTX Zetec 2.0 White/Blue Blaupunkdt Houston K & N Drop in/Koni Kit 18"RageEnduros/Flowmaster 40 Series
D
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
D
Personally I prefer German engineering any day over any other car manufacture especially when it comes to Porsche, I donā??t exactly remember what magazine I was reading it from, but it was about 6 or seven years ago where they were putting a few super cars(Porsche, Viper, including the over price Jaguar XJ220,etc) through the ringer. The Viper blew its water pump, the Jaguar completely cooked its brakes, and many others not all but many others were limping after the test, except for the Porsche which they kept pounding and drove it home. The Porsche had still managed to get 2nd over all. I love the sound of that GT though . To tell you the truth I would take any of those or any other super cars their all bada$$.

99 contour se sport mods: scautosports intake, custom exaust(2.5" pipe slipt into 2.25 into two mufflers) H&R springs B&M short shihter bsa rims 17" too much audio to list
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard