Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
Are these basically the same thing as the ones Performance Fords sells? Are your's better?

Same idead as performance fords, except mine are ENTIRELY SS and you won't have to sacrifice your first-born to get me to answer you emails or talk to you. Plus if it's suspensions we're talking about, then I think I have plenty of experience in that department seeing as I am a driveleine engineer AND I designed and produced the Aussie Bar.

These are LINKS people, not backing plates or sway bar bushings/mounts. That's a different thing all together.

As I said before these connect your rear sway bar to your LOWER CONTROL ARM, not your subframe.

Also someone asked about front links. No need.....they're already spherical rods ends that are actually quite good units. Replacing them would acheive nothing. The rears on the other hand leave MUCH to be desired!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!