Sure. Just drive faster.

What kind of struts are you running? Tires? There's a lot of variables that you're not telling us about. That being said, keeping my head out of my butt is the best way that I get fast. Take this past Sunday, I couldn't get out of the 53s all day until I hit a mid 52. Then I had Aaron Buckley (a nationally competitive driver) get behind the wheel in a fun run. He hit a 48.2, 0.2 off of the pace of his prepped-to-the-limits Celica GT-S. I said eff this, and then proceeded to pull a 49.2, 0.1 out of what would have been first place.

My real advice? Don't drive a course looking to avoid cones, rather drive faster than you think you can, turn in a lot earlier *and smoother* (which will eliminate the understeer that I'm willing to bet that you complain about) and keep your head up and look ahead. Don't work on more than one problem spot per run -- if your offsets are giving you more problems than the slaloms, don't focus on getting both right. You'll more often than not overthink the situation and go slower.

Whirling dervish of FFOG.