Homer voice..."uh-hu, uh-hu, listen, shut up for a second!"

I had to throw my .02 cents worth here for what its worth. First Stazi made my Aussie grills about 2 years ago and installed them for free. After my accident I needed the lower front and rear Aussie grill replaced. I called him and he dropped them off for me at the bodyshop on his way home and heading over to 15 and Gratiot when you need to go waaaaaaaay up Van Dyke is a big deal to me

As far as cracking someone who's car is or isn't running right now is a low blow, period It would be like cracking someone who's car isn't as perfect as yours, you know what I mean. I don't know why you'd crack Stazi and his car, that just isn't the smartest thing to do, especially here in the CEG.

As far as Todd goes, again, another low blow He did all the work himself and had no way of knowing the motor was bad, think about it.

Finally me, I'm used to all the "old" jokes, don't get it, but I'm used to them

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00