Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
L
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
L
No need to keep diggin the hole deeper Steeda, just let it go...

S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Are you saying that i don't know who motorcity is?

Im soo proud that people have travel from all around to have you work on the Contour. or SHO. Ill take back you never doing anything. I wasn't aware that people would acctually bring there car to someone who can't even get his own car running correctly.

How many engines have you gone through? Arn't you on like #3?

No I never go into any other forum other than E. Great lakes.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
This post =

stazi is one of the good guys. i havent dealt with him before but will be in the near future.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Homer voice..."uh-hu, uh-hu, listen, shut up for a second!"

I had to throw my .02 cents worth here for what its worth. First Stazi made my Aussie grills about 2 years ago and installed them for free. After my accident I needed the lower front and rear Aussie grill replaced. I called him and he dropped them off for me at the bodyshop on his way home and heading over to 15 and Gratiot when you need to go waaaaaaaay up Van Dyke is a big deal to me

As far as cracking someone who's car is or isn't running right now is a low blow, period It would be like cracking someone who's car isn't as perfect as yours, you know what I mean. I don't know why you'd crack Stazi and his car, that just isn't the smartest thing to do, especially here in the CEG.

As far as Todd goes, again, another low blow He did all the work himself and had no way of knowing the motor was bad, think about it.

Finally me, I'm used to all the "old" jokes, don't get it, but I'm used to them

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
I'm done here. Steeda knows he's a retard and doesn't know how to get out of it so he's just making sh{t up he has no clue on.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S

Steeda, I appreciate your apology, and Joe, thanks for clarifying the situation. Yes, Joes front rotors had envelooped his front hubs, due to rust, so I had to CUT them off, hence why I couldn't do his rears that night as it was colder than a mother-fugger and it was late too.

With that I would like to say:

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
Originally posted by LittleFishie:
No need to keep diggin the hole deeper Steeda, just let it go...

Yes...what he said.

Steeda, move on, this is one argument you can't win.

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Congratulations,

H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
I like digging holes... that's where I keep the bodies...

2003 Ford Focus ZX3 "Tarmac" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2352003
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Kneeshaw...LMAO!!!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard