Originally posted by SteedaSVT:

Ya it probably is your fualt that you put a bad engine in..

How do you figure that? I can't wait to hear this one.

And im not talking about there im talking about here.

Funny that's not what you said.

I would like to know One thing you contributed to CEG ever other than some stupid ass picture?

Hmm okay. Ever go to any other of the 20 forum topics here besides E. MI & Audio? Yea I have over 7k in posts and have been here since '98 because I don't like and never help people. The only time I make smart ass comments are to clueless individuals and to break up heated posts. I've had CEGer's come to my house so I can work on their cars for free because I'm such an ass. I've driven 2 hours each way to the E. Side to help others. I aided in 2 60k's on SHO's a week and a 1/2 ago because I'm such a dick. Unfortunately I don't have pics of me working on Contours at the moment.

What's your Paypal addy so I can send you some money to buy a friggin' clue. I'm not the one on here bashing Stazi from some hearsay that never even occured and about a guy you don't even know. Can't wait to hear more unsubstantiated rhetoric.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me