Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by SteedaSVT:
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:
People are shady thats all im sayin!!!!!!!!!!

that's pretty funny coming from someone who worked for mickey shorr.....

WTF thats supposed to mean... But its cool.. I was a installer there and one of the best at the busiest location soo i dont know what your trying to get at!

it's pretty irritating when people take shots at you out of the blue, huh?

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Stazi the Aussie:

Rara - I'm no welder, never said I was. I was just trying to get the car toghether and on the road so I could show you guys. There just no pleasing you is there?

From what I hear, Stazi is not a welder....but he is a pipe layer!!!

1998 silver SVT E1, #6226 of 6535 (SOLD 12/24/04) 2004 Titan LE 4x4 crew cab To haul: 2004 Yamaha WR250 2005 Kawasaki SX-R 800 2006 Yamaha Raptor 700 EFI
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by silversvtE1:

Rara - I'm no welder, never said I was. I was just trying to get the car toghether and on the road so I could show you guys. There just no pleasing you is there?

OH DAMNe! ROFL!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
Originally posted by silversvtE1:

must. . . resist . . . gay . . . joke . . .

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
People are shady thats all im sayin!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you're not insinuating that I am shady!?

I've never had one complaint about my work or my products.

If you can't make an educated comment based on your own actual experiences with me, then please take it elsewhere.

And i have a reason but the person it involves doesn't want me to talk about it on here so i deleted the post...

Okay, just to clarify...

That person is me. I said something in passing to SteedaSVT before and he took it as me being upset about it and I was not really.

Sometime ago, like 2002/2003, I did go to Stazis house and pay him for parts and installation of both front and rear brakes. The fronts took longer than expected and he did not want to do the rears that day (on a work night). For anyone that does not know, Stazi lives in BFE . I ended up doing the rear brakes myself in my brothers garage while it was about 33 degrees out as it did not make all that much sense at that point to drive 50 miles each way to do it and Stazi is also a busy man.

Stazi does do good work. I do not doubt that.

Anyhow, that is the whole story. Not a big deal. Now lets move on folks, nothing to see here.

"Cobb - It's not just for corn anymore!"
R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
Damn that Stazi for not staying up until 2 am on a work night!! He's so selfish . . .

Where did my sarcastic smilie go???

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by todras:
WTF?! How could this post turn into an argument? Steeda you're an ass clown. You don't even own a Contour anymore. SHOForum might be a good place for you if you want to start trouble here.

Your Point??? Hows your contour? Whens the last time your contour moved other than you Pushing it? And i can't go over to SHOforum cuase your stupid annoying ass is over there too! 99% of your post are some stupid ass comment.. Im a Ass Clown maybe you should look at yourself.

Sorry i was in a bad mood and Joe told about that the same day. Sorry, Many people have informed me different since then. Sorry Stazi.

T
I have no life
I have no life
T

Hows your contour?

Sitting in my garage waiting for someone to install another engine which is sitting on a stand ready to go in. Oh I forgot it's MY fault I put a bad engine in it. At least I own one. I like trolls here when they don't start trouble.

99% of your post are some stupid ass comment..

Mmm yea with all 5 of my posts over there. Please copy and paste one smart ass comment I made there. Anything else?

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by todras:

Hows your contour?

Sitting in my garage waiting for someone to install another engine which is sitting on a stand ready to go in. Oh I forgot it's MY fault I put a bad engine in it. At least I own one. I like trolls here when they don't start trouble.

99% of your post are some stupid ass comment..

Mmm yea with all 5 of my posts over there. Please copy and paste one smart ass comment I made there. Anything else?

Want me to Sell my Stereo thats worth more than Both of your Cars combined and go get one to make you happy. I know i would alteast own another SVT.

Ya it probably is your fualt that you put a bad engine in.. And im not talking about there im talking about here.

I don't honestly care if you like me or not cause i personlly think you don't know a damn thing and have nothing better to do with your waste of a life than reply to peoples threads on CEG and either post a Stupid ass picture or make fun of them.. I would like to know One thing you contributed to CEG ever other than some stupid ass picture?

T
I have no life
I have no life
T

Ya it probably is your fualt that you put a bad engine in..

How do you figure that? I can't wait to hear this one.

And im not talking about there im talking about here.

Funny that's not what you said.

I would like to know One thing you contributed to CEG ever other than some stupid ass picture?

Hmm okay. Ever go to any other of the 20 forum topics here besides E. MI & Audio? Yea I have over 7k in posts and have been here since '98 because I don't like and never help people. The only time I make smart ass comments are to clueless individuals and to break up heated posts. I've had CEGer's come to my house so I can work on their cars for free because I'm such an ass. I've driven 2 hours each way to the E. Side to help others. I aided in 2 60k's on SHO's a week and a 1/2 ago because I'm such a dick. Unfortunately I don't have pics of me working on Contours at the moment.

What's your Paypal addy so I can send you some money to buy a friggin' clue. I'm not the one on here bashing Stazi from some hearsay that never even occured and about a guy you don't even know. Can't wait to hear more unsubstantiated rhetoric.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard