Originally posted by svt4b:
...to be used with my freshly turned SVT rotors

I do not think that Todd's kit works with the stock SVT rotors.

I think I was the first? or second person to use the Kit on stock rims?

My kit had a 2 piece hat / rotor (12.5). As venders go Todd is a great! There was a parts issue with the kit I bought and he provided custom fabricated parts and overnight shipping at his $$$. What more can you want???? some people may go with the other options but I am very happy with what I have!

Read this..Mad Crazy and what happened next... I do not personly think I am a great driver nor would I say this was because of the breaks or tires. But I think it was more the sum of all parts working out well. I guess if I was a good driver the situation would have been avoided.

The only real problem(ish) I have with the brakes so far is every 4 - 5 months I have to place some Silicon grease on the back of the pads so they do no sqeek, I have not head of anyone else with this issue. But then the great thing is the way the pads connect I could drive to the track pull out one bolt and swap the pads to a race pads inside 5 minutes! Takes me longer to pull the wheels off (by hand) than to pull that pads!

Woz 2000 Contour SVT #136 Black with Blue leather 30% tint all around 12.2" Wilwood Billet NDL PS: I hate ALL Ford Dealers