Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
V
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
V
Yup, Ive had mine for a little while now, too. I'm just waiting for my speedbleeders to get here, then on they go!

-Chuck Dienzo Black 98.5 E1 SVT #5022 of 6535 Born on March 16, 1998 "If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by wa2tuff:
Originally posted by wa2tuff:
Just got the rotors and pads--lookin good . Waitin for the s/s lines and then we'll do it all at once. And thanks for painting the rears. Paint = no rust. If anyone is thinking of doing this, do it. Pat delivers.

I got the s/s lines yesterday afternoon. Thanks again. BTW, I painted the hubs and slots red to match the calipers. Since you already painted them black, it made my job much easier, thanks. Hope the paint around the slots burns off OK like you said. You seem to know your s--t so I'm sure it will. Everything goes on Sunday. Can't wait People, you should check this out--it's not a big brake kit but then again it doesn't cost as much either. Pat did everything he said he would.

Not only did the paint around the slots burn off but so did the paint IN the slots. Braking took off all the paint except on the hub which is fine. No more rusty lookin hubs.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
P
patman Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
I just heard from WA2TUFF that the threads on the rear lines are wrong....this sucks, I'll check it out at the shop tomorrow and make it right, I'll be overnighting new rear lines to the three people that got them from me. I'll keep you guys posted.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
any info on the big brake kit from stoptech? i'm interested to see how it compares price wise to baer and willwood from TCE and BAT, all have good rep's

thanks for your hard work by the way

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
P
patman Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
to much

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by patman:
to much

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
P
patman Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
The boys at stoptech are looking to get about $1700 for a custom 2 wheel kit, even if I get 10 people. Thats a little excessive. I've got 2 more sets of SVT rotors and 4 sets of NON SVT rotors left if anyone wants them. Also, if you want the lines, check out your rear lines and let me know which ones you have, there is one part number for the pre-98 cars which has male/female fittings, and one for the post-98 cars that has male/male fittings. WA2TUFF, I've got your lines coming this week, for some reason you have the earlier lines on your SVT, I'm not sure why but I'll send them out monday or tuesday, whenever I get them. For the rest of you that got rear lines from me, check them out, if they are wrong, let me know and I'll send you the other ones.

P
patman Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
So far I've sold 5 or 6 sets. I was wondering for those of you who got lines, do the rears fit or are they incorrect. WA2TUFF had a problem with them which has been solved but I'm trying to determine if it was something wierd with his car or if my catalog is wrong. Please give me some feedback

P
patman Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Does anyone else want kits or is this group buy closed...I've got 4 sets of non-SVT front rotors left and 3 sets of SVT rotors...does anyone want them?

W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
Do you have enough stuff left to make another svt Mini kit? I'm interested. Price is $350 with shipping?

-------------------------------------------- Matt
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard