Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
P
patman Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
I've got a bunch of Non SVT front rotors that I have to get rid of now...$100/set plus shipping. Email me if you want them... pat@stopitbrakes.com

P
patman Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
I just got in 3 more orders for SVT rotors...Anyone else want a set? Anyone need me to hold a set for them till they get money? Let me know

T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by patman:
I just got in 3 more orders for SVT rotors...Anyone else want a set? Anyone need me to hold a set for them till they get money? Let me know

Pat,
I am still in for a set, set em a side for me. I will email you.

Justin Schmidt 2000 SVT Tour #1620 of 2150 Born 1/15/2000
P
patman Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
I got the lines this morning (finally) and shipped out the rest of the orders I received...So everyone should be receiving their parts next week...got a bunch of lines left and I'm picking up 10 more sets of SVT rotors tomorrow morning if anyone is still interested

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Just got the rotors and pads--lookin good . Waitin for the s/s lines and then we'll do it all at once. And thanks for painting the rears. Paint = no rust. If anyone is thinking of doing this, do it. Pat delivers.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
P
patman Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Alright...what happened here? I just got two more orders from someone so I got more SVT rotors and lines. I can also except credit cards now via paypal so If you guys still think that you'll get screwed, you can call the credit car company and tell them to screw me instead. Lets keep this going....you all busted my chops for the first couple days and I set everything up that you asked for. Does anyone want some bitchin' brakes or were you guys just bored and like to see me work hard..(as fun as it might be to observe)?

A
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
A
Thats funny, It is fun to watch someone else work their ass off for a change. It looks like the Patman is rolling on a good group buy. Hold a set for me I will be a callin' soon.

P
patman Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
sitting in the corner w/ your name on it....anyone else? I've still got a bunch of SVT and NON SVT rotors that appear to be progressing well as paperweights in my shop...anyone?

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by wa2tuff:
Just got the rotors and pads--lookin good . Waitin for the s/s lines and then we'll do it all at once. And thanks for painting the rears. Paint = no rust. If anyone is thinking of doing this, do it. Pat delivers.

I got the s/s lines yesterday afternoon. Thanks again. BTW, I painted the hubs and slots red to match the calipers. Since you already painted them black, it made my job much easier, thanks. Hope the paint around the slots burns off OK like you said. You seem to know your s--t so I'm sure it will. Everything goes on Sunday. Can't wait People, you should check this out--it's not a big brake kit but then again it doesn't cost as much either. Pat did everything he said he would.

Last edited by wa2tuff; 05/29/04 03:21 AM.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K

I got the s/s lines yesterday afternoon. Thanks again. BTW, I painted the hubs and slots red to match the calipers. Since you already painted them black, it made my job much easier, thanks. Hope the paint around the slots burns off OK like you said. You seem to know your s--t so I'm sure it will. Everything goes on Sunday. Can't wait People, you should check this out--it's not a big brake kit but then again it doesn't cost as much either. Pat did everything he said he would.

I got mine a few days ago.. not going on the car for a little though. They do look and feel like a quality product. Thanks Pat!

1999 Silver Ford SVT Contour Assembled 08/06/1999 - #2555 of 2760 formerly known as flummox
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard