Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Pat,

I know I was one of the first to talk to you about this gb, but things went down hill since. My wife is switching jobs, so during the transition period I will be hard pressed for money. She starts her new job next week so it wont be for long. I hope that I can still get this from you say in a month?

Justin Schmidt 2000 SVT Tour #1620 of 2150 Born 1/15/2000
P
patman Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
This is good, a few people are sending me PMs, this GB got off to a slow start but its picking up. I will post a link in a little while to buy the mini kits.

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I think I will wait until a Big Brake kit gets made.
-Matt

98 Silver Frost SVT Frostie
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by patman:
You guys are tough, I got a call from the Better Business Bureau today, scared the crap out of me until he told me what it was about. A couple of you from the CEG called to find out if I was full of crap or not, and apparently the BBB had no clue. Well either way, thanks to those of you who did, I had a nice talk with some !@#$% @ the BBB who tried (and succeeded) in selling me a membership for $365. Comon now...help me out. OK heres what I'll do: for the 1st 5 people who buy something from me, I'll charge you 1/2 up front, and trust you to pay me the other half when you receive, and are satisfied with the parts. If this isn't cool I don't know what is.

I may be niaeve, but patman seems to be going out of his way to help us. Even though I dont have any $$$$, When I do, I would be glad to buy from patman. THanks for tryin to help us out.

99' SVT #811 of 2760 Born on january, 12, 1999. "This may have been his only shot at number one, but he just sucks on so many levels that I couldnā??t even let him win a contest of suckiness."
P
patman Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Ok, the mini kits are up in the ebay store. Heres the link, let me know all the details on your car, and if its a 98-00 Non-svt cars, I need to know whether or not your front pads have electric sensors in them, there should be a light on your dash that comes on when the key is turned on, if you have this light, then you probably have the electric sensors.

http://stores.ebay.com/STOP-IT-Performance-Brakes_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQdptZ14QQsclZallQQsotimedisplayZ2QQtZkm

P
patman Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Got another buyer on a mini kit....comon guys I need a few more.

H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
i'm trying to get the money together. hopefully i'll be able to and it wont be too long

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
What's the story on the Axxis pads? I'm been searching and I've only come up with two old posts--one was for and one was against. That's it. I'd like to do this but I want to make sure I'm not getting pads that dust alot or won't wear good. I have Greenstuff now and when new, they dusted like crazy. Now 2k to 3k later, they're still dusting but nothing like the originals. Are Axxis better or worse???

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
P
patman Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
I think that whatever you heard about the Axxis pads dusting like hell was with respect to the Axxis Ultimates. I am selling Metal Masters. The Ulimates are just plain unreasonable with the dust. I have them on my truck w/ uncoated polished aluminum rims, and you cant even polish the dust out because it eats the aluminum, you have to take the wheel off the car and wet sand the whole thing about once a month to keep them clean. The Metal Masters are much better from experience. I don't know how they compare to the EBC pads (I've never used them) but check out the friction performance charts at www.centricparts.com That will probably give you a better idea. Oh, and I just found this out yesterday. I only have 7 sets of the Axxis pads left for SVTs, so gettum quick. I'll try to source another comparable pad to keep the mini kits going if I need to.

R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by wa2tuff:
What's the story on the Axxis pads? I'm been searching and I've only come up with two old posts--one was for and one was against. That's it. I'd like to do this but I want to make sure I'm not getting pads that dust alot or won't wear good. I have Greenstuff now and when new, they dusted like crazy. Now 2k to 3k later, they're still dusting but nothing like the originals. Are Axxis better or worse???

I would LOVE to get some non-dusting ones...

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard