Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#93525 08/01/02 04:54 PM
W
W
Ahh those bumbs jack up the prices on ebay? I always thought they go by the postal price. I should have known though. I always wondered why some small packages shipped for like 20 bucks. Welp they gotta make some profit i guess. shocked

ubid does the merchandise and not the users? Wow i never knew that; nor have i used ubid for auction. Maybe i'll sign up and see if i can win. laugh

Contour
:Ford Series
:Many Mods
----------------
1 Pioneer Head Unit
4 Eclipse 120w
2 12" 350w Subs
- Groove Levelz @ 1500wattz
----------------
#93526 08/01/02 05:42 PM
D
OP Offline
D
To answer a couple of questions. I will be using this amp to run the doors. so do you think I will need a cap?

I've used Ubid twice now and found some great deals. If you look, most of the stuff is sold from ubid, this is good considering that your warranties will be honored, some of the stuff is from their "preferred partners" and some of the stuff is from third parties I believe.

I agree the shipping is a little high, my amp cost 35 bucks to send ground. but that put me at $223 shipped to my door. The cheapest that I found that amp online was like $450.

They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Then why the hell don't they outlaw people?

** 2000 SVT Contour-Black **
* KKM with BAT pipe
* Removed Resonator
* A6 Sidemarkers/Removed Ding Guards
* Oval Mesh Grills
* Bitchin Tunes
* A Heavy Foot
#93527 08/01/02 06:07 PM
C
C
A cap is always a good addition to a system, but if your only running door speakers it's not a priority, you aren't going to be drawing huge amounts of current like you will when a sub is trying to hit a big bass note. Check out the group buy section if you are looking for a cap, Knukonceptz will sell them to us for 69 bucks if we get enough people. Here's a funny one, I was just at Circuit City today because I had a $15 gift card to use. they wanted $200 for a monitor top Cap!!!! Outrageous!!!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  dnewma04_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard