Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Passengers are welcome. . . We only can have 30 cars or so, we can have more then 30 people. I do want to keep the numbers down though, insurance risk, I don't want anyone hit !
New topic . . . I will need everyone, and this means everyone to bring some chairs. There is a cover out there so it wont be too hot ! But no seating. Bring lawn chairs, folding chairs, lazy boys, what ever.
If anyone's girlfriends or wifes want to help with the timed events that would be cool too. My wife is going to help, but I will need 2 more to keep track of everything.
Well cool, cant wait for the event. I hope everyone can make it. -B. :cool

1998 SVT With a few mod's RACECAR IS RACECAR BACKWORDS ! #970 of 2395 Black/blue *****FOR SALE*****
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er

Quote:

This, on the other hand, is a very bad idea. Do you guys remember how pissed off Andrea was all day when I brought her to the Auto Show. She wasn't a big fan of playing second-fiddle to all of the cars.

That's cause she was SMOKIN HOT , I bout had to go to the bathroom after seein her. You should fo' sho' bring her both to the track day and the track meet!

Oh just another idea if we can't get a track day down I know of a few go-kart places we could hit up, and know I'm not talking about Boondocks. There is a place in Erie, a mile long course, Helmets and the full gear, they say they max out about 50-55. Then the indoor place down in Denver is fun cause they allow bumping and it's super toight. Just a thought I will probably be hitting both of them up this summer.

Austin -officially a troll See it here Pro-Flow w/ optimizer STILL for sale
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
by the way, i posted this in the south central forum to see if any of those guys would be up for the drive. not much interest though. cant really blame them cause its kinda far. . . . anyway, i figure the more CEGers the better! NECO and FOCALJET would be good places to post also if anyone is a member over there. if not ill sign up.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
NECO and Focaljet have been notifed. -B.

1998 SVT With a few mod's RACECAR IS RACECAR BACKWORDS ! #970 of 2395 Black/blue *****FOR SALE*****
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
yeah actually after i wrote that i decided i would look to see whats up and noticed you had already posted on both sites.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Well the insurance quote I got was outrageous !!! They even said it was high. The guy said under his breath to call another company and he gave me there name, which I did, they will get back to me tomorrow I hope. Sorry for the delay. Info coming soon. -B.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Well, well, well . . . I have called every insurance group in the USA. I cannot get a insurance quote that is cheap. For the cost of the insurance and the discounted track, it will still be $2600.00 . Which is right about the cost of all the other tracks around. I don't see this happening... to get 30 people to pay $75.oo each in advance and getting the Track by June ! Sorry guys ! I really thought it would be cheaper to get insurance, but its not !
SO, I was think of maybe a Canyon Run and BBQ, or just a group meet and cruise, or, I have talked to another SECA registered group and they will be on the Private Track I was trying to get on June 26th. Space is limited, and it will be $120.oo per car. They have old school cars, mustangs and such . . .
I am truly disappointed, I will see what else I can do, but it just does not look good. Sorry all -B.
Anyone have a rich uncle !

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
hey Randy, don't worry about it! Not your fault insurance is too high, we can always do canyon runs and such! I still would like to try and find a good run more north than pueblo, so if anyone is willing to take a weekend out with me and do a little cruising/lunch, I would be glad to do it. I'll be busy this weekend, but next weekend looks open... I was thinking maybe a final destination of one of the old mining towns. Randy, not trying to infringe on your awesome meet organizing, just trying to help out. PM me if anyone is interested with that- Chris

* Marine Officer Candidate * My Cardomain Page 1998 EO Black SVTC #3388
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
oh well. dont sweat it, maybe we can pull it off some other time. on a lighter note, another canyon runs sounds great. again, im good for any weekend starting in june. just let me know and ill be there!

as for a BBQ, i cant cook that well, but i do love good BBQ (where is the BBQ sauce all over your face smilie when you need it?) <---guess that will suffice.

on an even ligher note, i am studying for my last final! almost done!!!!

B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Hey all, I was looking at some of the SCCA crap, and I noticed that they raced in parking lots, for time, to see who was the fastest. Gave me an idea . . .
I contacted the biggest paved lot I know of in P-town (PUEBLO) to see if they would allow something like this. I told him about the group and that we want to rent the lot for an event. He was all for it, he had to make sure with his owner in Denver that it was cool. I will contact you all when I have more info. I also have connections for cones, we could make are own track maybe, very cheaply and have fun ! -B.

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard