Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
The Colorado State Patrol has their track on top of table mountian. There is also a public space up there, I go and watch them drive all the time. sweet

99' SVT #811 of 2760 Born on january, 12, 1999. "This may have been his only shot at number one, but he just sucks on so many levels that I couldnā??t even let him win a contest of suckiness."
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
If we can bring non-fords I can bring a guy with a Z28 and lots of cash, as well as me and Derrik.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Yeah, non fords can come. It will be mostly FORD's though. I am sure they will have a good time.
I want to make sure that everyone coming is going to be responsible on the track, no showoffs !!! I want to have a good time, and I am sure everyone else does too. I just want to make sure this is a safe event. Please only invite people that are adults, or can act like adults. (Everyone on the Canyon Run was responsible, and it was a blast, I am wanting the same thing on the track.) More info. coming soon. -B.

1998 SVT With a few mod's RACECAR IS RACECAR BACKWORDS ! #970 of 2395 Black/blue *****FOR SALE*****
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
WEEEE!!! Sorry, It's like... 1 a.m. and I just got my reflector back on. Looks awesome. Alot better than I thought I could have done with a can of Krylon Fusion black gloss, some paint thinner and a scruff pad. Let's give this a week or two and see if the paint holds up (which i think it should) and I will be very pleased with this simple, nice looking mod. Kingpin, or any other black contique, it's cake, but if you want some help, drop on by and we can hit it in a few hours. I think the center oval is next on my list, or the sail panels. We shall see. I can't wait to see what others think. To tint the brakes or not to tint?

* Marine Officer Candidate * My Cardomain Page 1998 EO Black SVTC #3388
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by PlatoSVT:
drop on by and we can hit it in a few hours

Man, you're very bold, but with that kind of stamina, I don't blame you.

Glad you like the mod. I, personally, really like the way Daymon (Swazo) did his - he painted the lower half of the rear reflector and left the upper half untouched. It looks fuggin sweet.

Track:
There should be some rules established for the track run. I know Second Creek says no passing on curves, only straights, and I think that's a good idea. We should also let people pass us, too. I know I wont hang with Mario in the curves so I'd let him stay in front of me. There should be a "no tailgating" rule, too.

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Agreed Derk, I think most of us up there will have some good etiquette already, but for those that don't and just to be safe, we could try finding a rule list for beginning drivers from an SCCA track or something.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
I am ahead of you on this one. I have been making a nice Track rule list. I want everyone to be safe. but at the same time have some fun. There are enough strightway parts on this track to let passing happen. Also, we will keep the rule of staying to your right, unless cornering and apexing a turn. On the straightway, stay to the right so others can pass. At the meeting spot I will have a sign in sheet. Everyone will have to read the rules of the track and sign. If it ever came down to it, and safty is a issue, I have the paper that says you know the rules and there GONE !
I think most people will be fine, and if there is problems, I will take care of it. This is my event, I want to have fun too ! It will be great. The insurance still has not called, I will call them on Monday to find out what's up. Insurance+Date+Money= RACING More info to come. -B.

1998 SVT With a few mod's RACECAR IS RACECAR BACKWORDS ! #970 of 2395 Black/blue *****FOR SALE*****
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
yeah if someone hits my car im kicking them in the nuts.

if i hit you feel free to do the same, though you'll have to catch me first!

yeah rules are good. there is no reason we should be wiping out the contique population at out meets.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by Audiboy:
Oh you guys may want to invite some of the Cougar guys. I member last year they went to the autoshow with us and alot of other places. Just a thought!!

This is a good idea. The guys from NECO and FocalJet could definitely help get up to 30 people. They were good guys when we all went to the Denver Auto Show last year.

Originally posted by Dionysus:
Everyone is bringing their girlfriends to the meets. I thought about bringing mine to the last meet, but I don't think all of them would have fit in my car.

This, on the other hand, is a very bad idea. Do you guys remember how pissed off Andrea was all day when I brought her to the Auto Show. She wasn't a big fan of playing second-fiddle to all of the cars.

Ben TROLL BECAUSE I SOLD MY 1998 T-Red SVT #4406/6535 Last E0 Made? 1/13/98 SOLD THE SVT TO BUY A 2002 Audi S4 STILL ENJOY MY 1999 Silver Mazda Miata MX-5 Email Me
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Nah, I brought my girlfriend to the Canyon Run and she had a good time. She mostly slept and read in the car, but it was nice just to have someone in the car with me for that long drive. I say bring em AALLLL tait!!! oh BTW, she might want to come to the track, is that a problem or are we doing 1 person per car? I moved my SVT logo to the ford oval on my 'flector, it looks damn good at nite with the SVT 3rd brake light on. I'll try to get some pics posted tonite.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard