Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by Dionysus:
I vote for Second Creek. I was at the last CEG meet there and it's a fun little track. Plus they let all kinds of vehicles on at the same time which means I'd bring my bike (should have it by then) and 'Tour down to race around.

Geez guys, I didn't think you all where that young to still be going to Prom. You all seemed a lot older to me. But, "I dig those high school chics man. Why? Because I get older and they stay the same age." (I owe you a cookie if you can tell me that movie.)

Everyone is bringing their girlfriends to the meets. I thought about bringing mine to the last meet, but I don't think all of them would have fit in my <A TITLE="Click for more information about car" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||cars|AA1VDw">car</A>.

cheit man you got to try harder than that. DAZED AND CONFUSED

99' SVT #811 of 2760 Born on january, 12, 1999. "This may have been his only shot at number one, but he just sucks on so many levels that I couldnā??t even let him win a contest of suckiness."
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I forgot to add that I'd like one of those SVT oval emblems, and for some reason, I think Audiboy said he was formally nyceboi, so if that's you audiboy, let me know if you still can do one or two of those for me, and if not, anyone know where i can pick a couple up/make them?? Thanks- Chris

* Marine Officer Candidate * My Cardomain Page 1998 EO Black SVTC #3388
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
no audiboy isnt the former nyceboi. nyceboi has changed his name to onosway. i dont know if he makes those emblems in small numbers, and im not sure that they fit in the place of the front ford emblem. they are pretty hott if you can get one. you could also just use black vynl to cover the emblem, then stick an svt logo in there (like the one already on the back of your car).

i thought i saw one for sale (the nyceboi kind) in the classifieds a little while ago though

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by PlatoSVT:

3. Throttle Hang fix

Don't do it. SVTs have been known to loose power when the TH fix is done. I used to have it on my car and I took it off. It's too hard to find the exact size that would benefit your car by dropping the RPMs faster but still not loose any power. Best to stay away from it. Since I took it out the revs drops just as fast as when I had it in.

Originally posted by PlatoSVT:

4. LED change, just waiting on auiotour to put out an easy kit (Dragonfly I might need your help on this one)

I'll drive down to Denver for a weekend and stay at my parent's place if we can do this together. I would love to do this mod, but I don't know enough about it to do it alone.

99 SE Sport SilverFrost MTX 01 F4i Red/White My mom says I shouldn't talk to conservatives.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Nice, thanks for the info Tait, I never found anything real negative on TH fix for the SVT's, guess my searching skills are below par . Ya, I think I am going to do that rear reflector this weekend, but as soon as that kit becomes available, I am pretty sure I will pick it up as long as it's reasonable (30-50$) and we can give it a go. I am so electronically retarded though, that's why I haven't attempted anything already. I think Mario could really help us out, what with him being an electrician and all, and maybe we could even knock out those orange reflectors while your down! If the LED's turn out like we want them too, and you make a purchase, I'd be glad to return the favor and give you a hand with it.

K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
I'm interested to know how effecting the IAC valve will change the power output of a motor.

2001 Lincoln LS8 1994 Lexus GS300
B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
I contacted Second Creek and got some pricing. The cost for the track and insurance for the day is $2800.00 They do not have any weekends available until Nov. So, we would have to rent on a Friday or another day of the work week, that sucks !
So, we will need 28 people to (for sure) pay $100 each and show up for the track day. I am still working on contacting my buddy in Denver. When I hear from him you all will be the first to know. If I cant get his track, what do you guys think of Pueblo ? I am sure we could get a weekend and the cost is cheaper ? Let me know. -B.

1998 SVT With a few mod's RACECAR IS RACECAR BACKWORDS ! #970 of 2395 Black/blue *****FOR SALE*****
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Sounds great.
Thanks for all your phone calls/ determination to set this up.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
I GOT THE PRIVATE TRACK ! So, I need a date a.s.a.p. Does June work for everyone ? I wanted to do it early in the summer, it will have to be a Sat. or Sun. We can have up to 30 cars. So when I have a set date, I will start the sign-up sheet.
The course is 1.4 miles with 8 Turns. It has a blacktop surface and is located in Golden CO.

Course Layout : Start: Short straight way to a nice switch back, another short straight way to the widow maker corner ! (I spun once there, SLOW DOWN !! LOL) Then a long straight way into a sweeper curve (I did around 80 mph around that curve), into the longest straight way 1/4 mile into to two left curves and back to the starting line.

Here is the skinny . . . It will be $75.00 a person, money will have to be paid upfront to reserve your spot. I do except paypal and cashiers checks. If we cannot get 30 people, the cost will increase and will have to be paid the day of the event ! So, lets get 30 people ! I am looking at different insurance companies, could be cheaper then $75 a person ! Stay Tuned

We can run multiple cars at one time, and even have race events, not always against the clock ! Your insurance will have to cover any damages to any other cars if an accident occurs ! BE SAFE PEOPLE ! We will also have timed events to try to better your time. No helmets or other gear required. Seat belts are a MUST !
So, what day in June ???? Let me know -B.

1998 SVT With a few mod's RACECAR IS RACECAR BACKWORDS ! #970 of 2395 Black/blue *****FOR SALE*****
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
AWESOME! I am totally psyched for this. So are you saying 75 for track, then another 75 for insurance? Any date in June works for me, just tell me when and where! As always, thanks for keepin us going Randy.

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard