Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
randy will get back to us soon enough. . . . .

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I'm going this Sat., I dont know the name of the italian place(just that i've been there before and MMMMM), but she covered the tickets, and she and her friends wanted a limo but LUCKILY they decided it was too expensive... so tux, dinner, and pictures isnt bad at all, i think overall prob 150, which I can handle... still not too happy bout it, but what can ya do?
I know he will Kingpin, I just get antsy!

* Marine Officer Candidate * My Cardomain Page 1998 EO Black SVTC #3388
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
I'm going to Bucca De Beppo or something like that... Our share of the limo was more than that! I hate you now...

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Just checking back....
Randy whats up with that friend of yours. The pro's way out the con's in this one for sure.
Hope i can get my Diablo sport chip in the mail by then.

A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
My date wants a limo. I said screw that we are takeing my moms Sebring.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
ENOUGH about Prom . . . j/k
So, sorry it took me so long to get back, trying to get employed ! Anyways, I have not been able to contact my friend that owns the track. I think he is in AZ at a racing school. I will contact him as soon as he gets back. I am thinking, if he lets us use it, he will hook us up on price.
If not, here is the backup plan... Second Creek, I will contact them and see what I can do for pricing and info. I will post as soon as I find out on the private track.
I was thinking early June, what you all think ? -B.

1998 SVT With a few mod's RACECAR IS RACECAR BACKWORDS ! #970 of 2395 Black/blue *****FOR SALE*****
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
I vote for Second Creek. I was at the last CEG meet there and it's a fun little track. Plus they let all kinds of vehicles on at the same time which means I'd bring my bike (should have it by then) and 'Tour down to race around.

Geez guys, I didn't think you all where that young to still be going to Prom. You all seemed a lot older to me. But, "I dig those high school chics man. Why? Because I get older and they stay the same age." (I owe you a cookie if you can tell me that movie.)

Everyone is bringing their girlfriends to the meets. I thought about bringing mine to the last meet, but I don't think all of them would have fit in my car.

99 SE Sport SilverFrost MTX 01 F4i Red/White My mom says I shouldn't talk to conservatives.
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
i believe thats dazed and confused, a great movie. and i am in college, one week and im a junior (holy crap, how did that happen?!)!

anyway, i was thinking early august, but june or july would work as long as it was on a weekend. i am taking summer school in june and july and have a pretty wicked schedule during the week. taking accounting and stats during june, and finance and marketing during july. think about 15 chapters for each in one month. yikes!

good luck on the job searching randy, i know what a pain that is, especially when you have bills to pay. hope everything works out for you soon.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Ah Tait, of course they will all fit in the car, you're forgetting about the massive trunk space our contours have!!!
HEHE, ok guys, I've got incoming mods that I should be able to get done within the next month.

1. Get my Proflow re-calibrated (should take away CEL, and make car run ALOT better, seeing as how i have changed everything that could be the cause for the stuttering and horrible idle and running conditions)
2. Paint rear reflector black (I'm thinking about changing it to the stique reflector as well, seeing as how I have $55 in Ford junkyard credit, how much do you think it would cost me for one of these?)
3. Throttle Hang fix
4. LED change, just waiting on auiotour to put out an easy kit (Dragonfly I might need your help on this one)
5. Paint center oval black

I think that's about it, and I am still saving up for the y-pipe and some headers, but I think that ones gonna come mid to late summer. What do you guys think?
- Chris

* Marine Officer Candidate * My Cardomain Page 1998 EO Black SVTC #3388
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Why waste money on prom. . . just go to the stip club!! The two full nude ones in Longmont are the best(can't think of the names off hand). So when is this track day and mind if an Audi comes to chill and meet some of the newbies?

Oh you guys may want to invite some of the Cougar guys. I member last year they went to the autoshow with us and alot of other places. Just a thought!!

Last edited by Audiboy; 04/27/04 03:47 PM.

Austin -officially a troll See it here Pro-Flow w/ optimizer STILL for sale
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard