Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
Well at least the SHO guys are invited either way! I'm hoping I still have my license, and if I don't I should be there with either my girlfriend or another SHO guy. I'm wondering, does this supposed track have the rule that you must have a license to drive on it? Some tracks don't have that rule...

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
cmon RANDY!!! get back to us! this is some serious need to know info! BTW, 91SHO, I'm gonna guess you need a license or any half wit off the street could show up and drive, say an 85 yr old that can't see, or a 14 yr old that takes his dad's hot rod. But that would be awesome if you could work something out with the track if they(the DMV) decides to pull ur license Or i could just be wrong alltogether

EDIT: haha, just read ur post on PICS n' VIDS, ya that would be awesome! I keep trying to get my girlfriend (she was up there at the Canyon Run) to learn to drive my SVT, but she keeps giving me the same excuse. "If I break it, I don't want you to dump me for it!" Ah well, once it's time to put a Stage 3 in, maybe she'll step up to the plate

Last edited by PlatoSVT; 04/21/04 11:24 PM.

* Marine Officer Candidate * My Cardomain Page 1998 EO Black SVTC #3388
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
thats funny that you would actually let her. i dont let anyone behind the wheel of mine!

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I've let a few trusted people drive my car, and my girlfriend is definately on the list. In fact, I don't think I'd be dating her for this long if she wasn't a good driver.

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Well I figure a year or so of dating.. I think she can be trusted in select parking lots. It would be a looooong way till she drove on roads, mainly I just want her to know how to drive it in case we are out, and something happens to me, i.e. drunk/fight/cops I dunno, just as a safety precaution really. Plus everyone should know how to drive a STICK!

New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
Originally posted by PlatoSVT:
Well I figure a year or so of dating.. I think she can be trusted in select parking lots. It would be a looooong way till she drove on roads, mainly I just want her to know how to drive it in case we are out, and something happens to me, i.e. drunk/fight/cops I dunno, just as a safety precaution really. Plus everyone should know how to drive a STICK!

I let her drive it before(just once and she didn't get far) and my clutch blew up later that night... She was so upset cause she thought I was mad at her(the clutch had less than 10,000 on it). I idn't care in the least! I went out and got a southbend DXD 6-puck race clutch for my troubles! She's so afraid to drive it now but I told her about her taking it to the track tonight(she freaked) and told her since I lose my license a week from tomorrow she's learning this weekend. She didn't seem to happy. She also told me that she wasn't going to do anything she didn't want to... That's when I broke out the blackmail and told her then I won't either. Since I don't want to go to your prom, I guess I don't have to. She caved in at this point! so she'll be learning saturday afternoon.
EDIT: I meant to add like I said before, if it breaks, I'll fix it. I may just have a lot of time on my hands after next thursday...

Last edited by 91taurisho; 04/22/04 07:44 AM.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
AHAHAHAHAH NO WAY 91SHO!!!! I just pulled the EXACT same thing with my girlfriend!!! Friggin highschool girls and prom.... just got my tux yesterday. Taking away from my car and mod savings . But ya, I am not too crazy about it, but we are going to a great Italian place for dinner, that much I can enjoy! Good luck with yours! and damnit Randy get back to us!

D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
ha ha ha ha ha ha Prom suxs. But drunken high school girls are allright. Just dont let her puke in you're ride. lol

99' SVT #811 of 2760 Born on january, 12, 1999. "This may have been his only shot at number one, but he just sucks on so many levels that I couldnā??t even let him win a contest of suckiness."
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
lol DaddyPhat, so were you in littleton or no? The great thing is, we have enough *bow chikee bow wow* that when she's drunk we just hang out, then all of her friends tell her i'm awesome cuz i didn't try to have sex with her... oh well that's probably way TMI for you guys.. I digress. RAAANNNDDYYYYY!!! TRACK INFO!!! PWEASE! - Chris

New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
Originally posted by PlatoSVT:
AHAHAHAHAH NO WAY 91SHO!!!! I just pulled the EXACT same thing with my girlfriend!!! Friggin highschool girls and prom.... just got my tux yesterday. Taking away from my car and mod savings . But ya, I am not too crazy about it, but we are going to a great Italian place for dinner, that much I can enjoy! Good luck with yours! and damnit Randy get back to us!

What Italian place are you going to? And also what day? Her's is may 8th and we're going to an italian place as well(can't think of the name). She's got 14 other people going with us in a navigator limo... Not my choice cause the money I spent on that would have gone towards the "Buy Scott Mods fund". She also wants to stay in this 5-star hotel that's also costing me an arm and a leg! And what's worse, they're all going to be drunk and I only like 2 of the people that are going...

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard