As many of you know, I have posted on my LED web site about doing a kit for our cars. If I do this things in the GB will be a little different then normal. First off, LEDs won't ship till the GB is over. the GB will be open for 1 month to allow everyone who can't afford it this week to still get in next week. The GB Will begin begining of may if I do it. and will end the end of may. The Kit will include everything you will need in order to do your car. I will have several kits avaible. With many different colors.

Things that will be included.
3mm & 5mm LEDs
Foot Well/HVAC/Head Light Control Switch Wedge Base LEDs
Gauge Wedge Base LEDs
Trunk/Dome LED Based Lights

Map, and Hood Lights will not be included as I am not sure of the size needed.

This GB will be offered also at FCO, and at FordMondeo.org Through Staurt.

Since, I will be ordering several lights items for these kits from Superbrightleds.com in order to get a discount, we will need a 20 order minimium for the kits. The Trunk and Dome LED Based Lights, will not be able to be discounted unless we get 50+ people as there are only two needed. For those who have a mystique, I do not know the bulb the for back dome light. I have the bulb here with me, and I am not quite sure what size it is. If anyone could tell me that would be awsome.

The Kits will be priced from $30-$50.00 depending on how many people are in the GB. The more the cheaper per person.
pollstart][polltitle=Just to Gauge a little interests:]
[polloption=I am interested in the Kits for $30-$50 each.]
[polloption=I am interested in the Kits but, not at the above price.]
[polloption=I am not interested at this time, due to the price.]
[polloption=I am not interested at this time, due to lack of interests.]
[polloption=I am not interested at this time, due to other reasons.]

[pollstop]

for those who want to see the tutorial that is still in work. http://coverstoryrock.com/auiotour/leds/tutorial/index.html

I have made a post in the Asthetics Forum with some pictures of a possibility of a new option for those with dremels and higher skills. Check it out. Here is a preview of what you will see.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.