Originally posted by rkneeshaw:
/pouts

aw, I wanna be a test mule too!

We will see. Chattaboy and you already have an intake setup that is similar, plus it is pretty much the same as mine. Just different filters.

I will really need someone that has a CTA and BAT intake pipe. That way I will be able to find out how much I will need to adjust the length.

Oh yeah! I just got finished with cutting out and shaping 4 new pieces and I think I am really going to like this one. I don't want to use the screws on this one, rather I would like to use the aluminum rivets. I was not able to get them last weekend, nor does it look like I will be able to get them this weekend. So, it may take me sometime getting the rivet gun and rivets. I know there cheap, but... I'm out of a job now... remember. Just be patient with me guys. I'm sure everyone will be really happy with this prototype.

I was going to take some pictures of the pieces I cut and pounded on today, but it seems that the batteries in the digicam are dead, so... I will have to look around the house for some more.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime