1995 Contour GL Zetec MTX. Currently has 274k KM and running great. I had new brakes all around and a front wheel bearing installed to pass safety in June. I have only put 10 000km on the car since I have owned it. I have 2 sets of rims and tires for it (both of which are for sale in the Wheels/Tires section),a set of SE's (pictured) with snow tires,and the stock steelies with crappy tires. This car is Medium Willow green metallic on grey cloth. It has winding windows,power mirrors,AC,manual locks,upgraded cupholder and non folding rear seat. Also does not have ABS. It's a very early production '95 (September 1994),even has the Silvertop Zetec and the yellow tenth of a KM number on the trip meter. I've got just a couple mods done to it,which are:

-Ractive performance muffler,and removed resonator
-Sylvania Cool Blue "highs in the lows"
-MSD ignition coil
-KEM 8mm plug wires (were on the car when I bought it last year)
-KVR carbon fibre brake pads

Otherwise,the car is stock. No stickers,no painted stuff,no neon lights,it's just like grandma's Contour,but with a loud muffler,lol.

However,the car does have a few little problems with it:

-The car is a write off rebuild. It was written off in 1997 and rebuilt,so the ownership shows it as "BRANDED-REBUILT" As far as I can tell,the car is straight.
-Passenger side front door only locks and opens from the outside because the cable for the latch inside is broken at the latch.
-The driver's side window crank just broke off the other day and I can't roll the window down. (Window is closed)
- Both back door window cranks are cracked,and 1 clip is missing,so they both fall off,but the windows still roll up and down.
-Rear view mirror got hot one day and fell off the windshield,so I've just zip tied it to both the sun visors.
-The blower motor only works on high speed
-Air only blows out the windshield and mirror sail panel vents no matter which setting it's put on.
-Reverse lights aren't working,and I haven't bothered to look into it. Apparently it's the reverse switch on the tranny.
-E-brake cable is broken and haven't bothered to fix it.

---

This car is great on gas,cheap to insure,the body is in decent shape. It has been repainted due to being written off 9 years ago. Little bit of rust on the rear quarter panel on the lip of the fender and on the bottom of the rocker panel. Otherwise,it's still a decent looking car. All this car needs to pass safety is a new e-brake cable and to fix the reverse lights. The car is sold AS IS but is sold E-TESTED.

$500 takes this car away. I paid $650 for it in November '05,and spent $400 to certify it,so I've got $1000 into this car. First $500 takes it away.

Pics of the car are in the Vehicle classifieds.

'95 CGL ZMTX - DOB: 8/94 - Daily Driver - 271k & counting - Ractive muffler,MSD ignition coil,KEM 8mm wires,Pre98 SE 7 spoke rims,KVR CF brake pads,Post98 sail panels,Sony Xplod HU,Pioneer 3-way 6x9's '89 Mazda B2200 - Under Construction