Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
M
I hate to bring this to everyone, but 1badtour has totally screwed everyone in the El Glow GB. I have argued with him for a long time. All I wanted was my HVAC gauges, I never asked for my money back. NEVER! But he has decided to go ahead and send my money back. I am very angry about this whole situation and I know I am not the only one. I told him specifically not to send me my money, but he says it's in the mail. He went ahead and did this because I have been very persistant in my PM's asking for the contact info to the company that is making the gauges. He has refused to give me or anyone the contact info. Which makes absolutely no sense to me or anyone else in this GB. I hope some others will come forward and show their opinions too. But mostly I want Adam to come out and give some real answers.
Why not just give us the contact info? Wtf is the deal man?
I didn't want my money, I wanted my gauges!

GB page

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
N
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
N
well, at least you got your money back...could have been worse man
sounds weird though...

1998 T-Red CSVT 3.0L
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by Nate S:
sounds weird though...

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
M
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Granted, but I wanted my gauges. This whole thing is very very shady. Why not give us the contact info?

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Granted, but I wanted my gauges. This whole thing is very very shady. Why not give us the contact info?

For fear that he will get cut out of the deal and whatever money he makes on it. Count your blessings as they say, you got your money back!

99 Contour Sport SE MTX KKM filter, B&M shifter No res, BAT kit Green car silver hood (because silver is faster)
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by SVT ST PETE:
Originally posted by Nate S:
sounds weird though...

That does sound pretty shady.. I'd be pretty upset too... but, hey... many GB's have gone sour to the point of no contact and no money returned... but look at it this way.
You didn't win, nor did you lose. Guess thats the meaning of disapointment.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
M
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by RT and his SE:

For fear that he will get cut out of the deal and whatever money he makes on it. Count your blessings as they say, you got your money back!

Cut out of what deal? I've never heard of a personal profit GB...

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by RT and his SE:

Cut out of what deal? I've never heard of a personal profit GB...

Sorry to burst your bubble but sometimes the middle man gets a taste too!

99 Contour Sport SE MTX KKM filter, B&M shifter No res, BAT kit Green car silver hood (because silver is faster)
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I know what you mean. That guy really pisses me off right now. I got my gauges but want my damn HVAC. He better get crackin or else we should take a lil ride down to him.

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Shady as it was, by returning the money 1badtour stands heads and shoulders above some of the real thiefs we've had to endure in these group buys! It sounds like he ran into a problem with suppliers - might not even be his fault.

Anybody want to start a list of Group-buy SOB's who did nothing but pocket the money?

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard