Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by skrilla187:
I know what you mean. That guy really pisses me off right now. I got my gauges but want my damn HVAC. He better get crackin or else we should take a lil ride down to him.

Exatly I want my HVAC's not the money. My car's interior is complete except for that!!!!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by skrilla187:
He better get crackin or else we should take a lil ride down to him.

He works the night shift at the Wal-Mart in Shawnee Oklahoma.

He's a nice guy in person, but I dunno, He said I can have his side skirts (For only $30 i think) when he gets his svt kit, i've been waiting about a year now for them lol.

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
I don't see what the fussing is about. Read the nyceboi group buy for yourself to see how badly a GB can go. He was nice enough to give you a refund, yet you complain. Use the money that he refunded you and go get a set from ebay.

D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
I too was in on the GB and have shared the same frustration. I sent Adam a very respectful, calm, and controled PM where I did not threaten or demand anything more than a date of when I would get my money or gauges. He responded very promply and this is what he said:

Quote:

Tait,

I well buy your spot on this group buy, that way when and if I get the gauges you'll be able to buy them. I thank you for your understanding in this. I really don't have a date and it looks like I'm going to have to fight them in court for the gauges or the money, so I'm just going to buy everyones spot that doesn't want to wait. I will put a list up with those who are getting bought out and you'll be the 8th person so it should be around the end of may when you get your money back. I do have a set of just the gauges I'm going to send to you, so you'll be getting a set of gauges and a $35 money order back for the hvac. So once again thanks for your understanding in this and just know I'm not trying to ignore anyone and I'm trying to make this right.

Thanks,
Adam Prewett
"1BADTOUR"

I think the GB thread was getting too hostile for him to respond to anything, and I know no one responds well to threats, harrassment, or any hostility. I figured this is why the updates never happened. I do believe that Adam is doing his best and I hope that El Glow goes down in court if it ever gets there.

He was my response to him:

Quote:

Adam-

Thank you for your prompt and informative response. I really appreciate that. However I do NOT want you to send me the gauges because I have decided to look for them else-where. I really think that El Glow should give the money back for the gauge/HVAC combos not completed. If I can't get both I don't want any. So please send either the entire set of gauges and HVAC or all $80 back by the end of May (the time frame that you specified).

Again, thank you for you prompt reply and I realize this has turned into a huge headache, which really isn't fair for you. I hope things work out.

Thanks,
Tait

99 SE Sport SilverFrost MTX 01 F4i Red/White My mom says I shouldn't talk to conservatives.
M
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by GreatGonzo:
I don't see what the fussing is about. Read the nyceboi group buy for yourself to see how badly a GB can go. He was nice enough to give you a refund, yet you complain. Use the money that he refunded you and go get a set from ebay.

Buddy, if it was that easy i wouldn't care. NOBODY MAKES HVAC GAUGES!!!!!

Also he never mentioned going to court. He never mentioned anything, I have offered to go to court, but he never gave me the contact info...

H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
Originally posted by Dionysus:

I think the GB thread was getting too hostile for him to respond to anything, and I know no one responds well to threats, harrassment, or any hostility. I figured this is why the updates never happened. I do believe that Adam is doing his best and I hope that El Glow goes down in court if it ever gets there.

Even after getting pretty frustrated, I still believe Adam is not trying to rip us off. However I think you have that first statement backwards. The GB thread got hostile *because* he wasn't responding to anything. Your PM from him includes a great deal more information than he has given anyone in the thread. That is not cool by me. He then apologized for not keeping us up to date and promised timely posts. That obviously has not happened. I'm not mad, I'm just really frustrated and disappointed. If he's getting stiffed by that company he would have our full support if he would just explain things.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
I don't see what the fussing is about. Read the nyceboi group buy for yourself to see how badly a GB can go.

All I'll say is just because it can get worse, doesn't mean he's getting the shaft any less as far as the way he's being treated goes. The money is a whole other thing. This guy is handling things wrong. Very shady. I can't believe people do buisness like this.

90' Bright Orange Mustang 65k - 13.306@105.1 Looking for another CSVT ~Blas~
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I really don't see the problem here. he tried... he failed. He gave you your money back. I mean.. sure you didn't get what he said he could get, but he didn't go spend your money either...

you should be thankful.

97 T-Red LX ATX pre98 CF SVT front,SVT rear/side skirts FSVT wheels Custom Front Ford Logo (body Colour) 35% tint all around with sun visor WP With Metal Impeller? Elky Grills CTA Intake CTA Custom Dual Exhaust
M
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
M
I mean okay, I got my money, but I want my answers!

X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
I don't see what the fussing is about. Read the nyceboi group buy for yourself to see how badly a GB can go.

I am in both the Nyceboi GB for the Kaotic Body kit and this Elglo GB and I have little to no hope on either....I think I am about done with the whole GB thing I am almost out a grand because of them.....

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard