Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Lets just hope that even if the bodyshop gets the strut on Wednesday they have it done on Friday. I'm assuming that the suspension/radiator parts have already been installed and the only thing left to do is hang the bumpers, adjust the exhaust, install the rear strut, 4 wheel alignment, install the headlights/grill, re-do the stripes, install the S2000 antenna and then road test it. After that they'll wash it, but just go get the dust off of it. Once I get it home, its getting a clay and 3 step (except the bumpers) and a full interior detailing, gotta get that "accident" feel off of it I just hope that something goes right for me once with this month long nightmare

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
They actually got the strut yesterday (Tue) and thats great because they told me the car will be done on Friday, lets just hope it doesn't need a new rack and pinion as he wants to drive the car about 10 miles to make sure it doesn't need anything like a new rack and pinion. They had a sample of the new blue for the stripes and its actually very cool, a darker blue thats metallic That combined with the S2000 antenna, freshly painted front and rear bumpers and the new suspension, it will feel like a new car, not the way I wanted to go about doing it, but will be "new and improved" none the less. I will take some pics this weekend under a new post and let this one fade into oblivion.

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
As if I didn't have enough hurdles with my car I got another one yesterday, the rear wheel hub. They go to put it on and its defective, so they ordered another one and it too was bad, WTF. This is just how things go when it comes to something with me, I have a long history with things never going right when it comes to modding/repairing my ride In addition to that, Derek (SVT Barge) is dealing with them about getting my S2000-like antenna and it will not be there in time, so the guy at the bodyshop will have to "modify" my old antenna and I will not have any reception for awhile until I get my new antenna hooked up, figures but atleast Derek is talking to them in yet another "non-factory" piece on my ride He told me it doesn't look like the car will done today and should be done on Monday, 3 days before SZ04' starts

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Geez, ROger. After you told me about your antenna, I bought one off eBay that day, for $12 and I have it already. I'm going to install it this weekend, as well as my new exhaust.

Your problem is that you never try and make things easy for yourself. That's why "I" am here - to help you buddy!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Quote:

Your problem is that you never try and make things easy for yourself. That's why "I" am here - to help you buddy!

What do you mean

K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Will tomorrow be the day

K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
They got the alignment done and took it for a road test, everything was fine, but get this, the striper ran out of vinyl doing the stripes, imagine that I know this is an old saying, but if it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have NO luck at all!

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard