G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by mbSVT:
Originally posted by gsxr907:
yeah $hit happens

WHOA!!!!

Those are some SERIOUSLY f'ed up 'tours!!! Whats with the pole running through the middle of the last one? And that silver one?? How many times did that flip!?

Hard to say but yeah very bad. For the record Both cars are 2000 csvt's

N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
Yeah Roger, this is the perfect time to make that change. I think it would look sweet myself.....DO IT

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
One thing thats being replaced is the front bumper, so I'll try and get the old one and maybe give it away to someone who needs it (hint, hint John, you serf!)

oh man, thatd be awesome if you could get a hold of that bumper, it doesnt look messed up at all! plus a measly serf like me could really use one .

the 3.0L oval port 3.0L '98 midnight blue se
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
It doesn't look like I'm going to know anything until the end of today, they have the entire car torn apart, but were still checking the suspension as of yesterday. As far as the "change" goes, it looks like I'm just going to have them take the stripes off and I'll go from there. I look at it like this, I'd have to pay to have the rear/front bumper stripes re-done anyways, so now is the time. As far as the rims getting done, that will have to wait...I think After seeing the pics of the FSVT rims done in black through Ford Motorsports (although theres are completely black w/ the inners in silver ) I kinda have an idea what it would look like, thats why I wanna go that route. Whatever the case though, when I get my car back, it will be "stripe-less"! If I can find one of those companies that do the advertising graffics on cars (you know, the ones that completely cover the car) I might have the roof panel done in black and no, I'm not having it painted either, no way because if I wanted to change it out, all I gotta do is peel it off, just like the stripes

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
it will be wierd, to say the least, to see your car without the stripes. but i suppose change is good. oh and you should convince them that u need a new rear bumper cuz of the crack by the exhaust and then donate it to a measly serf .

the 3.0L oval port 3.0L '98 midnight blue se
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Yeah.. you don't want a repaired bumper.. screw that.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
The crack in the rear bumper is in the valance panel, so I think it will be ok. I need to go up there and talk to the guy and try and look at my ride I did talk to the guy yesterday and he was waiting to hear back from the insurance adjuster, he was in a meeting all day, figures I have the worst luck when it comes to things like this and I guess all the good karma I thought I'd have coming my way is showing its face He did tell me that the steering knuckle and both struts are shot on the passenger side of the car. This sucks because theres always a backorder on them, just what I needed, more waiting. I bet the car isn't done for another 3 weeks!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by 5speedSerfSE170HP:
it will be wierd, to say the least, to see your car without the stripes. but i suppose change is good. oh and you should convince them that u need a new rear bumper cuz of the crack by the exhaust and then donate it to a measly serf .

John--I get the feeling you'd make a good gov't lobbyist--LOL

But you're right, Rog's car would look strange w/o the stripes. It would be like the Lone Ranger w/o Trigger--but we would eventually get used to it.

Paul's NEW '01 Focus ZTS 45k miles and counting! K&N drop-in and Silverstars
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Hey Rog,

I posted this earlier in the thread, but I'll do it again. Since your right side struts are blown, you can get yours back. I still haven't got em on my car yet. I would even put them on for you if you like. I don't know how long you may have to wait for BAT to get you some new parts. PM me or call my cell. I'll be out in E. Lansing this weekend but I'll try to check my e-mail and PMs.

K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Well I found out something yesterday that was very interesting. The bodyshop is having a graffics guy re-do the stripes as it was apart of my car before the accident, so I'm going to stay "The Striped SVT" I'm going to have the entire stripe job re-done, but this time I'm going to go with a darker colored stripe package and alittle wider, probably 9" wide instead of 8". I remember seeing MikesonestripedSVT and thats the color I need as it matches the interior perfectly, not an easy task. The struts were ordered from BAT, but the guy I deal with at the bodyshop was out of the office, so noone knew how long the backorder is/was. I need to call them on Monday, just so I know how much longer I'll be w/o my ride

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard