I agree that Lincoln is stepping in the right direction. I must give them credit given the financial constraints Ford has. However, I still question Ford's inability to fund some of Ford's much needed product in LM. Ford is paying attention to customer needs but I think they are mixed up. More RWD cars, more powertrain options, and a DNA for the family design is needed much like Cadillac or Infiniti to have a long-term plan. I see people in this thread are complaining and praising the interiors, extertiors, engine options, etc. There has to be some point to this polarizing thread of comments on the Zephyr. Lincoln should either do it right or just fail miserably. This car is targeted to younger/newer Lincoln buyers. That interior is nice but I thought its too mature for some younger tastes and should be sportier. Maybe they should reserve certain aspects of this car for the Lincoln loyalists on the Town Car or future Continental much like Caddy is doing for the 06 or 07 DTS. Much of that interior design is already in the Aviator and Navigator. Id like to see RWD or a V8 like 3-series but that doesnt mean they cant have a competitive FWD product..i.e. Acura TL. It all depends on how Lincoln wants to position itself and what strategy they pursue. The Zephyr still has about a year to go still. Hopefully they tweak it some more, I cant wait to see.

My favorite license plate: U LOSE -B&M shifter -K&N airfilter -4 Fuzion ZRI 205/55R16's -Sony Xplod XM754-HX amp driving speakers -AudioBahn A4002 amp driving a sub -Alpine Type-E 12" sub -Alpine CDA9811 player