No its not the continental replacement, when that comes around, it will probably be named the continental.

Originally posted by blueovalnews.com:
27 March 2004
Robert Lane

BlueOvalNews has confirmed that Ford Motor Company will officially introduce the long awaited "Baby" Lincoln LS at the 2004 NYIAS (New York International Auto Show) on 07 April 2004.

Lincoln has decided to call the new model the ZEPHYR - a name that harkens back the to original 1936 model.

The vehicle will be built off of the Mazda platform that will also be shared with other Ford models. Lincoln plans to market the Zephyr as the entry level Lincoln below the LS. Pricing should be close the $30,000 U.S.D. - hopefully, without massive incentives or rebates.

Whats with the hating on the 3.0 duratec. I think it would probably be the lincoln version that puts out like 240ish HP I believe (and that gives pretty good times in the LS, a larger car), and i'm sure the 3.5 will be significantly better, sounds to be covered on the perf. aspect.

The rear end is sexy, it would be even sexier if the tail lamps were filled with mercury vapor like the Mark VIII, that would be HAWT!

1998 Mystique LS: -2.5 Duratec ATX -Vibrant White -------------------- =Pics= =Info=