Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
You should seriously goto the chiropractor. His insurance company will most likely pay for it. That crap isn't to be taken lightly. I had a couple minor collisions, along with a MAJOR collision within the past couple of years, and the minor collision hurt my back more so than the major one. More than likely, the pain will come back a little later, maybe when you least expect it.
and yes
F- Drunk drivers

-1998.5 Contour SE V6 ATX. PM me to tell me of a welder that can craft me a modified Y pipe in the Los Angeles area! OR I may be willing to buy a 3 flange modified Y.
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by funkmastermike:
You should seriously goto the chiropractor. His insurance company will most likely pay for it. That crap isn't to be taken lightly. I had a couple minor collisions, along with a MAJOR collision within the past couple of years, and the minor collision hurt my back more so than the major one. More than likely, the pain will come back a little later, maybe when you least expect it.
and yes
F- Drunk drivers

My oldest daughter has been hit twice. Neither time was major but she's had back problems off and on ever since. Don't let this creep off easy for any reason. He hit you and he was drunk too, screw him but make sure you cover yourself too.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard